1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Outsourcing job for professional, experienced iOS and Android developer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Gonzo4u, Feb 29, 2012.

Hello DPiers,

I am looking to outsource one of my mobile app project for both platforms iOS and Android. The developer needs to be highly prefessional and experienced person, he/she should also know all the guidelines of Apple - App Store and Google - Android Market application submission procedure for a smooth and hassle free app submission to App Store and Android Market.

If you have the skill sets and can fullfil the requirements which I am looking for, then contact me via PM or reply below to discuss project details.

I won't say less iTrader or new members are not eligible, but my payment terms will be different for new and less iTrader members.

Regards,
    Gonzo

Gonzo4u, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. techfreakdevelopers

techfreakdevelopers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,

I hope you had a nice day so far.

I have understood that you are looking for iphone and android mobile application development. We have experienced and professional team who are working on different technology.We have developed many iphone, android application. So We are the right company for you to develop your application.

Please see the PM that i have sent with my portfolio.

Thanks,
    MND

techfreakdevelopers, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  3. googlerindia

googlerindia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Hope you are doing great.. We have Mobile Application Development company ( http://www.apptology.com ) . Our company have expertise and Experience iPhone/Android developer. You can found our company portfolio here http://apptology.com/portfolio/index.html .Please tell me your skype ID for your further discussion We can give you 100% work satisfaction with Low Price. Please reply me for the same.Soon To here from your side.

Or mail me for further discussion

Thanks

googlerindia, Mar 31, 2012 IP