1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outgoing link tracking?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by crazyhorse, Jul 10, 2005.

Hi

I just found this webpagea about Link tracking but it is written in ASP. Does anyone know whether i can run this together with phpbb?

crazyhorse, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  2. nohaber

nohaber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You won't be able to use ASP and phpbb together. Also, this tracking script uses redirects which has disadvantages (you don't link to a site but to a script on your site that redirects to an external site). You can find free php scripts to do that.

nohaber, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  3. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok i had a look around at some websites and i couldnt find really what im looking for. Most of them tell you to add href etc in front of each outgoing link you got on your website. If i would implement such a method at the time Im done , i ll be old aaand gray. I need a script that will alow me to just enter a bit of coding maybe in of my templates files and will track each page with mutiple urls. Any ideas?

crazyhorse, Jul 10, 2005 IP