1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Other Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by hallelujah7, Sep 9, 2006.

I make good money from Clickbank because it's so easy to promote their products. Are there any other networks similar to Clickbank that provide just as good of money, especially for affiliates without their own websites. What if CB was down for instance.

hallelujah7, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  2. sebastya

sebastya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How you promoting your CB products? and which ones are you promoting?

sebastya, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  3. Smoky

Smoky Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes how exactly do you do this? i'm an affiliate that's just started out, and all I seam to find in clickbank are either products I couldn't sell to my dog, or products that sell really well but are absolutley saturated on google. I've found one that gives me a good click through rate but again with no sales. I've just started, and understand it's gonna take a while to get sales, but it is a little frustrating having no idea what to promote. Clickbank should have one overall section for new products and show what date they were added, rather than just a new product section for each category. I don't wanna know exactly what products your promoting, I don't wanna steal your niche, I just want some kind of idea on where to look for products to promote. I get click through rates but no sales. PM me please :)

Smoky, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  4. hallelujah7

hallelujah7 Banned

Best Answers:
    I want to try to get into adsense more because CB is too saturated.

hallelujah7, Sep 9, 2006 IP