1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe the fake photos being published! Do they take us for idiots?
    [​IMG]

Don't they realize these things will be immediately debunked throwing doubt on the whole affair for some?

Obamanation, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    think of RJD without laloo (or samosa without aalo), or trinamul without mamta, or aiadmk without amma or a snake without its venom.

miscsoft, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. humsmasher

humsmasher Peon

Best Answers:
    humsmasher, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Its a great news that one of the crap terrorist died. :)

A good move by United States. :D

Don't know why some people are sad. :p

Digital_shubhi, May 2, 2011 IP
  5. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Best $10 I ever spent! I can't believe I didn't have a large flag till now. :eek:

[​IMG]

ChrisMiller, May 2, 2011 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    -1- To Whom it May Concern: Despite being the OP... I didnt title this thread
    Apparently the mods joined two threads, but despite being the OP of this one I didnt create a title about faked photos. Far as I know the US hasnt released photos, faked or otherwise. My title just mentioned a forthcoming announcement apparently about bin Ladens death. No biggie... just stating this for the record. I'm not an addict of conspiracy theories. :)
    -----------------------

-2- Like I said... far as I know the US hasnt released pictures
    So I dont know who provided the ones in this thread which are clearly photoshopped. I doubt theyd announce he's dead if he's still alive, but is it possible he died earlier and they concocted the story? Sure. There's been no tangible evidence offered in support, the body was supposedly buried at sea, and politicians have been known to play fast and loose with facts. If anyone's skeptical, no surprise.

I'd have mounted his head on a wall and charged $10 to throw eggs at it. Aside from providing a tangible proof we coulda provided hours of recreational fun AND paid off the national debt. :) Oh well, the US had their chance to have me as Pres and they elected big O. See all the fun they missed? :cool:
    ---------------------------

-3- As for India-boy on his fainting couch whining about inappropriate celebration... :)
    So getting banned every few weeks for being a prick qualifiies you to preach about propriety? You get paid to sell meaningless advice to the terminally gullible, not to dispense etiquette. Whether OBL took a bullet from a Navy SEAL or died of an infected hangnail, his demise merits a little mirth. Lighten up boy... nobody gives a rats ass about your pissy little opinion about Americans anyway. :p

robjones, May 2, 2011 IP
  7. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    This is about the 3rd or 4th time he died now, but anyway, they MUST have a pictures/video of his dead body, I will be waiting for that.

Makes no sense that the man who was supposedly responsible for 10 years of American misery is just dumped into sea, surely they would be parading his body immediately and boasting what a wonderful job they did.

I hope the birthers can be consistent, and enquire about Osama's body, just like they were enquiring about Obama's birth certificate.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
    IsraeI, May 2, 2011 IP
  8. Mightee

Mightee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;iKwG1I-NQ50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKwG1I-NQ50[/video]

looks like some internee at the CIA was practising his photoshop skills :D

Mightee, May 2, 2011 IP
  9. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nope there haven't been any pictures released yet, it seems some worthless terrorist supporter was. :rolleyes:

ChrisMiller, May 2, 2011 IP
  10. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think they would have announced they have him and he is dead if he had any chance in hell of making a reappearance. I can also sympathize with the "burial at sea" story to kill off any politics from being made over where he will be buried. All that said, I find it very possible if not probable he is being interrogated right now.

Seeing as how the Pakistani ISI was probably aware of and protecting Osama, I can't help but wonder if the recent incident with CIA agent Raymond Davis was the result of him getting a bit too close to this bit of information. Not a big believer in coincidences.

[Edit] The Americans dancing in the streets over this shit are an embarrassment. Osama is dead(or might as well be dead) and I'm happy about it. No need to act like Hamas.

Obamanation, May 2, 2011 IP
  11. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is on topic. and what your saying is untrue and completely IGNORANT!!!

indyonline, May 2, 2011 IP
  12. indyonline

Best Answers:
    WTF are you talking about stupid? Are you seriously saying he has been dead for 10 years?

13. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    Osama died this is fake i think some newly change take in world world.

laceybeautiful, May 2, 2011 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Agreed... Begs the question as to why he's been "buried at sea"...

Mia, May 2, 2011 IP
  15. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    www. b o r e d . com now with all this...

1812, May 2, 2011 IP
  16. indyonline

Best Answers:
    To whoever thinks Bin Laden worked for the CIA, you are the biggest idiots in the world if you believe this. I have seen a couple people say it and those of you that really believe it are the dumbest people in the world.
    Get real, we did not hire Osama just to have a reason to go into those countries. OMG, I just express enough how stupid you people are for thinking that. That has got to be the dumbest crap I have ever heard in my life. Idiots....

17. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Indy, you're wasting your time mate, not a brain between the lot of them...

1812, May 2, 2011 IP
  18. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Yes, they should mount his head and place it in the Whitehouse. They also should em-bomb the sorry loser and show his dead body on TV for all of America to see. It should be a public display. Like a museum.

19. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I know. There letting there beliefs cloud reality. The sorry bastard is dead, he was just killed recently, not 10 years ago. I mean come one. Some of these idiots just need to get real. I know they hate us but facts are facts rather you want them to be or not. I know we ain't perfect and I don't agree with some of the things are government has done and I hate George Bush too but still. The bastard is dead and we killed him. =)

20. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    The question is: Why haven't they done that already?

If the USA is not prepared to show some solid evidence, the conspiracy theorists who thought 9/11 was an inside job will win. And we can't call them nutjobs if we are going to be honest, they do have very educated people amongst them.

I don't think it was difficult to capture him and put him on trial, but for some fishy reasons they have to kill him and dump him in sea. Don't get emotional with people if they start questioning, it's on natural for them to do so.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
    IsraeI, May 2, 2011 IP