1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He is just retiring ...

w3bmaster, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :)) the real terrorist Bush is not ...

w3bmaster, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. Maslova

Maslova Peon

Best Answers:
    More surprising is where he was living, in a nice suburb, a few miles out of Islamabad, a few hundred yards from a well-known military base: About Osama Bin Laden's House

Maslova, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Listen, we got your douchebag, get over it. It was 10 years ago. I was delighted 10 years ago already. Get some common sense when you'll have 5 minutes and go back to your jihaddin country. Make us a favor, go blow yourself up in your Kandahar bus...

Codythebest, May 2, 2011 IP
  5. Kiros

Kiros Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest bin-laden killed = raise of other thousands of bin-laden
    as long as the world is not sharing in strike to taliban , world will always have bin-ladens

Kiros, May 2, 2011 IP
  6. xu123

xu123 Member

Best Answers:
    He *was* retired...:D

xu123, May 2, 2011 IP
  7. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the % of muslim population in US or UK or europe. it dosent count in %.

India survived the slaughter. still we have to give up a lot. but still we survived. not many culture as old as ours can boast that.

your ignorance about US is as paramount as vebtools knowledge about the subcontinent, which sadly is his motherland.

miscsoft, May 2, 2011 IP
  8. Alexandra18

Alexandra18 Peon

Best Answers:
  9. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you post any thing logical in reference to my post instead of beating around the bush? Google which is No 1 religion spreading all over the world. I will not refer to any website that you may think is related to any muslim or mine, find any third one.

GCS

globalcashsite, May 2, 2011 IP
  10. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1812, May 2, 2011 IP
  11. News Editor

News Editor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    "It is a wonder that the ISI or Pakistani military or even the local police didn’t have any knowledge of its grand resident living lavishly for five years at least."

http://www.worldof22.com/2011/05/india-ups-heat-on-pakistan-after-osamas.html

News Editor, May 2, 2011 IP
  12. jahangir

jahangir Peon

Best Answers:
    U.S. distributed pictures of bin Laden's death I took just a few minutes of work to realize that something with those pictures is not good, here's the result: see for yourself

[​IMG]

Source

What do you think?

jahangir, May 2, 2011 IP
  13. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think: Who gives a shit.. he's dead... get over it..

1812, May 2, 2011 IP
  14. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Codythebest, May 2, 2011 IP
  15. sannyhenry

sannyhenry Peon

Best Answers:
    I can not say anything believe it or not. But I have seen this in news today morning.

sannyhenry, May 2, 2011 IP
  16. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    fishy, extremely fishy story to begin with.

Jin, May 2, 2011 IP
  17. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The story is over. Why do you want to drill the story? There is no evidence at all for the most of encounters like this.

kittyluver, May 2, 2011 IP
  18. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Previously I was suspicious that Bin Laden is a CIA Agent and the whole Qaeda is FAKE !
    I had my reasons :
    1- Bin Laden went to fight Russians in Afghanistan saying it is invading of a Muslim country!! why on Earth didn't he think of Palestine it is invaded about 40 years before Afghanistan (also he did not ever attack Israel), but may be I know why, because invasion meant increase of Russian teriority in time of cold war.
    2- Bin Laden said that killing civilians is not forbidden in Islam while any small Muslim kid would know a hadith that forbid killing civilians in any war "Do not kill a child, nor a woman, nor an old man, nor obliterate a stream, nor cut a tree"...it is well known that killing civilians is forbidden in Islam !

Now I am more convinced and I have my reasons :
    1- The fake photoshop image of his body !!! holy crap ! if this is made by CIA, sorry American fellows you need a photoshop master to hire :) !!!
    2- USA says that his body will be buried in sea ! because no country accept his body ! oh... that totally means that no country or person will ever be sure that bin laden is dead.... he may be alive !
    3- USA refuses to announce who made the operation !! may be CIA or Marines which makes any further reports or researches difficult

the main reason that made me believe in that is bin laden did not ever make a benifit for a Muslim, never think that Muslims feel happy seeing any civilian in any world killed, he just made Muslim lives in whole world more difficult , All what he did is in favor for USA, starting with defeating Russians and in 9/11 that started Afghanistan an Iraq war !

abdobasha2004, May 2, 2011 IP
  19. abdobasha2004

Best Answers:
    Bin Laden is alive and he is a CIA Agent I believe !

Previously I was suspicious that Bin Laden is a CIA Agent and the whole Qaeda is FAKE !
    I had my reasons :
    1- Bin Laden went to fight Russians in Afghanistan saying it is invading of a Muslim country!! why on Earth didn't he think of Palestine it is invaded about 40 years before Afghanistan (also he did not ever attack Israel), but may be I know why, because invasion meant increase of Russian teriority in time of cold war.
    2- Bin Laden said that killing civilians is not forbidden in Islam while any small Muslim kid would know a hadith that forbid killing civilians in any war "Do not kill a child, nor a woman, nor an old man, nor obliterate a stream, nor cut a tree"...it is well known that killing civilians is forbidden in Islam !

1- The fake photoshop image of his body !!! holy crap ! if this is made by CIA, sorry American fellows you need a photoshop master to hire :) !!!
    2- USA says that his body will be buried in sea ! because no country accept his body ! oh... that totally means that no country or person will ever be sure that bin laden is dead.... he may be alive !
    3- USA refuses to announce who made the operation !! may be CIA or Marines which makes any further reports or researches difficult

the main reason that made me believe in that is bin laden did not ever make a benifit for a Muslim, never think that Muslims feel happy seeing any civilian in any world killed, he just made Muslim lives in whole world more difficult , All what he did is in favor for USA, starting with defeating Russians and in 9/11 that started Afghanistan an Iraq war !

20. abdobasha2004

Best Answers:
    Bin Laden is alive and he is a CIA Agent I believe !

I had my reasons :