1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. mob

mob Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! This guy was staying 60 km from our border.

mob, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. johnnright

johnnright Peon

Best Answers:
    johnnright, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    If you believe that today's drama is real then you also should know one proven fact that CIA agent Raymond Davis caught in Pakistan 3-4 months before lived in same city for more than 1 year. He has contacts with terrorists that was proved that's why US president also was so interested in getting back that agent. Might be he was the interior minister of this building that was setup for this fake Drama.

When US caught Sadam, he brought sadam in front of media and did a trial but for Osama within 12 hours he was buried in sea. :D

Even Hollywood director can stage better drama than this. :D

GCS

globalcashsite, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First when I read the news, I thought this is a spam, however it seems to be all over the news channels and sites around the world. If this is true then its good that he is dead, maybe there will be less terrorism in the world now.

China_girl, May 2, 2011 IP
  5. digitallogo

digitallogo Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't spam on this forum

digitallogo, May 2, 2011 IP
  6. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Won't make any difference... There will be another lunatic to take his place soon no doubt...

1812, May 2, 2011 IP
  7. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    it is only natural for ppl to work for self interest, otherwise you only end up being a scapegoat. wish guys like vebtools look at the history of his own land instead of licking ass of dumb sheik who only wants him as a human bomb (again that made osama no different from the US, and like it or not thats how things are).

whats so high about that target. if reports are to be believed osamas body, to put it simply, has been thrown in the sea. hope the sharks find him tasty :p

miscsoft, May 2, 2011 IP
  8. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt... probably the same people who think 9/11 was a USA Government set up.... damned fools!...

1812, May 2, 2011 IP
  9. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Only if they really throw Osama's body. :D

It is good that this old news is cleared. Now US don't have any excuse to use Osama presence in any country and attack. After all US is under financial crisis and they have to think many things before the get into new dramas. :p

GCS

10. bibinsmk

bibinsmk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is Bin Laden really dead? or He is still alive. US military previously two three times said they killed Bin Laden but we know what happened..

bibinsmk, May 2, 2011 IP
  11. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well rob, I guess this has been an official news now, all over the world. It is everywhere in the news channels and websites and even in the newspapers. But I still cannot believe it to be true, maybe it is just a set-up to distract the current tensions going on the White-House :)

China_girl, May 2, 2011 IP
  12. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) Yes he's dead
    2) No need to start a new post, no doubt there are 300 already on this topic
    3) Some f***** up religious idiot will no doubt take his place soon

1812, May 2, 2011 IP
  13. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    theres no dearth of innocuous guys ready to blow himself up for ... you know what.

islam is not native to pakistan. it came to the subcontinent on the edge of sword, just like the Americans arrived on top of their drones. its high time to realize this simple truth, that if i dont respect my mother who will?

miscsoft, May 2, 2011 IP
  14. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    It's interesting how Obama said he was killed after a firefight, not during one?

Hecky, May 2, 2011 IP
  15. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
  16. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Given that the US government cannot satisfy these people yet. Some people would need more than just sweet words from the President to finally accept that this is the real thing. Oh and Elvis is still alive and hides somewhere in Hawaii. :D

Grimm, May 2, 2011 IP
  17. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    like it or not theres no business more profitable than war. its ww2 which saved US from the great depression and its ww3 (which is on) which will save US again.

miscsoft, May 2, 2011 IP
  18. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    If Islam came to subcontinent on edge of sword, then can you tell me the following:

Which war was fought from Muslims to spread Islam in USA?
    Which war was fought from Muslims to spread Islam in UK?
    Which war is in process from Muslims to spread Islam in Europe, just check the reports Islam is spreading in Europe quickly
    Which war was fought from Muslims to spread Islam in Indonesia?
    Muslims ruled in subcontinent for 1000 years but still non-muslims are around 1.25 billions in India, why we did not convert them to Islam by sword?
    Which was is fought after 9/11 that was cause for converting millions people to Islam?

Yes, there is one war in process that is against Islam in media? The more media plays role against Islam, Islam spread more quickly.

And by history do you know how US was developed. United Kingdom sends thousands criminals/prisoners to US at old time to clear up their jails. The British people went to US with their language. They occupied local US people (black negro) and make them slave. This way a new country with UK language was developed. Martin Luther King was the real old American.

You should know some facts before you post.

GCS

19. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    Time will tell, more images will surface along with more stories. If they were there you will hear about it. The press will be all over this. A huge story like this would be very hard to fake in the short amount of time they are talking in the news. I didn't see this one coming, it was unexpected and sudden. I am glad they got the sob, better dead than alive. I would line up to piss on this pathetic pos body or ashes. At least one chapter in the war on terror is accomplished, even if it did cost more than we would have liked to have spend. I hope the pos is burning in hell right now.

gameutopia, May 2, 2011 IP
  20. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I KNEW it!!

1812, May 2, 2011 IP