1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You were lied to. More kills, more wins regardless of who might be. Read American history on how many civilian deaths it has killed in wars.

wwws, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    lol, who cares. Try and insult me, doesn't change the fact the sorry loser is dead. =)
    I'm talking about now a days and all this crap in the Middle East. Everybody who has been in war in the past has had a lot of causalities not just the US. We are the only ones who try to minimize civilian casualties these days. Dumb ass terrorist gotta kill innocent people instead of the people they have a problem with they didn't go after Bush. We had a problem with Osama so we took him out with minimal loss not just drop a bomb and kill a bunch of innocent people....So find something else to bitch about now... Terrorist are the dumbest people on the planet Earth and I can go on about that forever.

Last edited: May 17, 2011
    indyonline, May 17, 2011 IP
  3. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just lots of cover-ups
    [​IMG]
    Two pregnant women, a teenage girl, a police officer and his brother were shot on February 12 when US and Afghan special forces stormed their home in Khataba village, outside Gardez in eastern Afghanistan.

[​IMG]

http://whitewatch.info/2011/03/22/photos-of-white-terroris.aspx

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/154723/thumbs/r-WIKILEAKS-large570.jpg

wwws, May 17, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ApocalypseXL, May 17, 2011 IP
  5. indyonline

Best Answers:
    What's that suppose to prove? Nobody is perfect, at least we try to minimize. What about that coward loser that used a woman as a human shield...? What you gotta say about that? What a coward!

6. indyonline

Best Answers:
    That guy is an idiot. He is just another jealous jerk that hates the US so he is going to try and point out all the negative. Funny how he forgets to mention the crap his leaders and heroes have done.

HaHa

7. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have proved that you are having 2 accounts as indyonline and ApocalypseXL.

Reported enough. If you look properly, he is abusing almost everybody as IDIOT here. It seems he is the only guy who is clever and genius and rest are stupids here.

I am sure he is enjoying Premium members power and Moderators are tightened to take action against his abusive posts.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 18, 2011 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    OK i try to stay away from harsh language but out off all the insults and menacing replies given to me in the past 6 months this one has the highest degree of stupidity I've encountered do far . If there was a prize for that you'd be the winner .

ApocalypseXL, May 18, 2011 IP
  9. indyonline

Best Answers:
    You idiot, we are not the same person you moron. Keep trying to find something. Get a life dude. What in the world would make you think we are the same person? Wow... You can't tell the difference in the way we talk and the stuff we talk about? Wow, you really are a bigger idiot than I thought. You got nothing else to say because so many people here have made you look stupid that you gotta say something even dumber like this. I am LMFAO @ U!
    I have to agree. He is the biggest idiot I have seen here for a while.

indyonline, May 18, 2011 IP
  10. indyonline

Best Answers:
    and you can't spell while your talking crap. Damn you look like a fool!!! Ha Ha Ha!
    The bad thing is that your too stupid to know what that squiggly red line is under a misspelled word. Try to edit your post and make sure everything is correct before you talk crap to somebody else and make yourself look stupid. Clue: It's "Somewhere" by the way. Oh and you misspelled grammatical too. And it would be "grammatically incorrect" not "grammatical incorrect"... idiot...

indyonline, May 18, 2011 IP
  11. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Umm, that would be you're.

Umm, that would be you're.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
    Bushranger, May 18, 2011 IP
  12. DhrubaJyotiDeka

Best Answers:
    Its not his fault. Its his parent's fault who didn't teach him about behaviour.

I think Moderators/Admins are either sleeping or paying some advantages to that KID.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 18, 2011 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Or it might be the fact that you're in P&R where debates are allowed to be more heated then in other places . Don't like what you're getting ? There is a saying for you : "If you can't take the heat get out of the fire"

ApocalypseXL, May 19, 2011 IP
  14. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Apocalypse, what did you mean about having a "take down" list?

BRUm, May 19, 2011 IP
  15. DhrubaJyotiDeka

Best Answers:
    Grow up Kid, this is General Chat, not Debate.

Even if I assume it as Debate, then to my Free advice for you: In a debate, only the looser uses Abusive language.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 19, 2011 IP
  16. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Oh now you've hit the spot . After posting pearls of wisdom like "Mods please close thread cuz i hate it" and "you have two accounts" - now you're talking about diplomatic language .

Here are some hints - forums exist for discussions , debates are a natural part of it . The only two things that stop me from trolling you are the fact that you somehow got to be friends with BRUm and w3bmaster which I two people that have shown their value . You might want to look at their posts and learn how to talk . If you don't want to be insulted don't insult others .

17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. That is funny coming from a crying baby who runs to moderators all the time because his "feelings" are hurt.

gworld, May 19, 2011 IP
  18. eskimo2011

eskimo2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    eskimo2011, May 19, 2011 IP
  19. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Ask the mod team or Shawn how many reports I've given in the last month - the answer is ZERO .What's even funnier is that you are upset that you're mentally unfit to follow the rules and cast your own blame on others .

20. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I misspelled something so that is bad behavior? lol
    Why would they treat me any different than you? They don't, so find something else....
    And you can leave my parents out of this. Am I bringing up your family?
    Sorry you're too broke to afford the premium membership BUT, It DOES NOT give anybody any special privileges accept blog post, directory listing and weekly bumping. So don't act like I get away with stuff because of it. I mean you're pretty much saying that Shawn and site admins are crooked. and their not. You're talking crap about them now, I would ban your ass if I was them.
    Right on. I don't claim to be perfect, I was just pointing out his mistakes because he was pointing out somebody else's.
    Exactly....

Last edited: May 19, 2011
    indyonline, May 19, 2011 IP