1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally after 10 years a competent president was able to accomplish something in one term that a failed president couldn't do in two terms.

However in real terms his death won't solve anything in terms of terrorism.

Toopac, May 1, 2011 IP
  2. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Canada receives the news of the death of a Osama bin Laden with a sense of sober satisfaction".

Now thats a mature reaction.

Helvetii, May 1, 2011 IP
  3. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    Counter-Terrorists win.

NsaneNoob, May 1, 2011 IP
  4. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the page don't even said anything but " he's dead" nothing else. lol..
    indeed this is a spam

etc, May 1, 2011 IP
  5. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    single page with hardly any text has adsense..
    no wonder why I see ads related to crazy girls, zoo trip.. haha

psharma, May 1, 2011 IP
  6. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Lmao!!

Sadly this is true
    We are celebrating because he ordered the attacks on 911... Do you seriously not get that...? It pissed us off and we are so happy he is dead. Why is that so hard to understand. I really don't think it is I just think your are on the other side of things...
    No it won't but You gotta understand how happy we are that he is dead. Maybe there are other people in power now, and has been, but the fact that he is dead is so awesome to us.

indyonline, May 1, 2011 IP
  7. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

securesite, May 1, 2011 IP
  8. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Time will prove that Bin laden was dead around 4-5 years before by natural death. US is now finding excuses to get out from Afghanistan with honor. Like 9/11 drama this drama will also is fake. US troops are really really great and powerful but only in Hollywood films, not in reality. Otherwise US took 10 years (with all latest technology) to kill one disarmed person. Surely Oabam want to get some political benefit and get out from Afghanistan with honor.

GCS

Last edited: May 1, 2011
    globalcashsite, May 1, 2011 IP
  9. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't understand it even when looking at it from any angle.

I can't imagine myself being happy that someone that killed my love one has also been killed - I might be 'satisfied' with the outcome and maybe view it as "justice" but I certainly would not happy, after all your loved one is still dead, so what is there to be happy about?

And it's even more difficult for me to understand random people being happy, those that weren't directly affected; Osama still murdered 3000 citizens and your happy? He got what he deserved sure, it's satisfying knowing he has been dealt with and 'punished' but again happy, how can you be?

Even in terms of the 'war on terror' this won't hinder those that still wish to do harm to us, it'll just give them another reason to do harm and may even provoke terror attacks, so a mature response to the news is what is required it's good news IMO not happy news.

And as Helvetii said about the response of Canada that is a mature and reasoned response, and I attend to agree:

"Canada receives the news of the death of a Osama bin Laden with a sense of sober satisfaction".

Toopac, May 1, 2011 IP
  10. Chrissy17

Chrissy17 Peon

Best Answers:
    The huge Pakistani mansion where Osama was holed up (from The Atlantic):

[​IMG]

Chrissy17, May 1, 2011 IP
  11. Chrissy17

Chrissy17 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is the official Canadian government response. The official American statement by President Obama was also one of quiet satisfaction.....he didn't break into a jig, did he?

Common folk have a right to express whatever feelings they have: happy, satisfied, whatever.

12. Chrissy17

Chrissy17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Former US President George Bush late Sunday congratulated President Barack Obama on the operation that killed Osama bin Laden, leader of the Al-Qaeda organization. "This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001," Bush said in Dallas, TX.

13. alistair80

alistair80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fellow Americans and those who are aware of what's going on...

The Celebrity Apprentice went off air before its end as NBC focused on the White House tonite, thereby pissing Trump off...well...somehow ;)

I wonder what Mr DJ would now try to look for to gain media's focus back on him?

A DNA report verifying Osama's death, may be?

alistair80, May 1, 2011 IP
  14. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if he'll be charged now. Considering what little evidence they have of him being involved in 9/11, it shall be interesting watching how it plays out from here. I did assume he would never be caught alive, even if was carrying a white flag. And of course a repeal of all the draconian regulations introduced as a consequence, will never happen.
    I agree, this is not something to celebrate with joyous frivolity.

Bushranger, May 1, 2011 IP
  15. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish now American army leave Pakistan and Afghanistan forever, so the people of these countries live without the fear of American Army.

Vebtools, May 1, 2011 IP
  16. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Damn right I'm happy. That POS needed to die. Hundreds of thousands of people if not millions are celebrating right now so I'm not the only one. It was more than him killing the thousands of people. Though that is enough for the reason I feel the way I do, there is a lot more to it.

I'm sorry YOU don't understand...

But...
    I am happy for our troops...
    Happy for the families that lost loved ones...
    Happy for the firefighters...
    Happy for the city of New York...
    Happy for the HEROES that gave theirs liVes on that last plane to stop another plane.
    I'm happy for every American citizen...
    MOST OF ALL I'M HAPPY THAT SORRY A$$ FN LOSER IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 1, 2011
    indyonline, May 1, 2011 IP
  17. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DNA from bin Laden’s body, compared with DNA samples on record from his dead sister, confirmed bin Laden’s identity. The body was recovered by the US military and is in its custody.

Vebtools, May 1, 2011 IP
  18. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think it's funny to read all the posters who aren't American, telling us what our reaction should be. Whatever, lol. Personally, I'm happy that they finally caught up with Osama. Tonight, I've been reading statements of those that lost their loved ones on 911. Even though it doesn't bring back their husband, child, mother, father -- it does bring a sense of relief and closure for many.

Rebecca, May 1, 2011 IP
  19. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:

Hi globalcashsite - yeah... It took a decade to run one single vermin to ground, but I'm sure our military would have gladly have invested twice the time for him. Of course we can't forget to thank the fine people of your government, without whose assistance it'd probably have been accomplished years earlier.

Nice to see you drop into p&r with one of your IDs. Be sure to bring in any more you think you can spare. :)

robjones, May 1, 2011 IP
  20. ken.sweet

ken.sweet Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah great news indeed.

ken.sweet, May 1, 2011 IP