1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BRUm, May 7, 2011 IP
  2. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah many statements are being altered by every authority.

RamCity, May 7, 2011 IP
  3. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not denial, which by the way has an 'a'.

Here's what you should have said:

So, you all the way over in... America? claim to know exactly what happened and know which claims are facts. Someone get this guy a crown or something!

I never said Osama is not dead you ding bat. READ what I SAY before you argue with me. I said he has been dead since between 2001 and 2002.

I saw Saddam hang. I know he is dead and died within a certain period of time. My opinion is that his death was just as straight forward as is commonly portrayed.

Now, not only is there no real evidence Osama's recent death, but the very few bits of evidence which have come out have been fake!

How many times do I have to repeat myself for it to sink in? Have an open mind!

I'll leave you with this:

If you still believe everything is black and white, please, don't bother engaging with me any more.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
    BRUm, May 7, 2011 IP
  4. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    theres a difference between could be, may be, suggestions, private talks, what a persons personal belief is and an official confirmation of atleast 2 states, namely US and Pakistan.

btw, good to see you taking fox seriously :)

P.S. pardon my english, its not my first language like so many others in the forum.

miscsoft, May 7, 2011 IP
  5. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That quote was someone's comment taken from an 'Answers' website I thought was put well. I should have made that clearer. As you will notice, it's written in American English; I am English - just in case you think I wrote it. Oh, wait you did :)

Anyway, that's a rather poor effort to pick out something as insignificant to the debate as that. Why didn't you mention any of the other points?

I'll bear that in mind.

BRUm, May 7, 2011 IP
  6. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    what matters is the thought, and thats exactly your thoughts. right.

miscsoft, May 7, 2011 IP
  7. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean? Can you quote something you're addressing, lest there be confusion.

Do you mean because I think the quote is put well, I think FOX news is reliable? No, I don't. But if you look at the quote, there are many other sources than FOX. Splitting hairs is not for debate.

I will say you made a good point about his death this time - what are we on now, 9th time? Man this cat is cool, eh? - being confirmed by Pakistan as well as the US. I'm not sure what it implicates exactly, but that is interesting.

BRUm, May 7, 2011 IP
  8. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    i was referring to the 11 points. the same may not be penned by you, but it does reflect your thoughts.

i just pointed a contradiction (regarding fox). now since its not penned by you (as you clarified later) i give it a pass.

look, i would be the last person to take a govt (any govt as a matter of fact, US, Pak or even my country) on face value. there can be n numbers of ifs and buts, but then those ifs and buts hardly helps.

miscsoft, May 7, 2011 IP
  9. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's healthy for citizens to criticise their governments with the "ifs and buts" you say hardly help. Like I said, the establishment on the rare occasion are truthful about these global issues, such as the case with Saddam's death.

BRUm, May 7, 2011 IP
  10. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    i do not differ with you on that. but hopefully this is that rare occasion.

miscsoft, May 7, 2011 IP
  11. Mightee

Mightee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another Video Released Today By WH:
    [video=youtube;ayaLp_6hvZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayaLp_6hvZs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Mightee, May 7, 2011 IP
  12. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What happened to the title of this thread? It just changed as I tried to access it.

WTH is that clip? I saw the top of some guy's head who looks like Osama - just about every Saudi pensioner does, I'm sure - and a video clip, within the video clip of the fake Bin Laden put out years ago. People remember the video with that fake Osama? He had darker skin and much wider nose. Weird.

Is it a clip of Osama watching himself!? xD

This image gets me every time:

[​IMG]

The actor on the left appeared in a "released" video by Al-Qaeda a few years ago. Why would they need such a bad fake if he was alive then?

Maybe he had world class plastic surgeons in his cave?

I'd just like to add I think it's disgusting that Wikipedia's article on Osama states so factually how he died. The sources it uses are CNN articles and the like claiming "officials" told their reporters of these "facts". No names and no sources in the sources themselves. Then again, I don't expect anything else from Wikipedia.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
    BRUm, May 7, 2011 IP
  13. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    The video is released to create another controversy for sure. The video is not enough clear to see the face of the person watching the TV.

RamCity, May 7, 2011 IP
  14. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The title has been changed 3 times. Why.

laxman363, May 8, 2011 IP
  15. Alex jones

Alex jones Member

Best Answers:
    Latest videos released by the US shows him watching TV,and that too his own pics,lolz

Alex jones, May 8, 2011 IP
  16. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And when you think the dude is/was(?) multi-millionaire...

Codythebest, May 8, 2011 IP
  17. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    RamCity, May 8, 2011 IP
  18. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obamanation, May 8, 2011 IP
  19. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    I think www.guardian.co.uk is having the highest PR amongst the News sites. Its having PR9. :)

RamCity, May 8, 2011 IP
  20. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with your sarcasm, but when you hear Dr. Steve Pieczenik and Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - look them up for their incredible credentials - with your own ears that they know Bin Laden died before Tora Bora and that 9/11 is a deception, it's difficult to dismiss them as "tinfoil hatters"; especially when Pieczenik is willing to testify in high court that one of the many he was informed by was a general under Wolfowitz (shudder, what an evil bastard).

I don't understand how many of you who I've read bash Obama and his cronies in other threads, suddenly turn coat and react as though these people would never lie about such things.

Don't be fooled by the critters in congress and the party they represent. Continuity of Government is the problem, as one of the founding fathers stated something a long the lines of: "When governing parties change while policies remain the same there is tyranny".

Infowars.com, prisonplanet.com and prisonplanet.tv are, in my opinion, more credible than mainstream newspapers and media "outlets" because you know where they're getting their information, unlike the latter with their "experts say", "officials told us" and "a spokesman said" rubbish.

Last edited: May 8, 2011
    BRUm, May 8, 2011 IP