1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    Putting aside the context, your patriotism blinds you to reason. Stop swearing at people and accept the fact that other people aren't under the same spell that is deluding you; treating news agencies as the reliable source of information shows how ill informed you are of the world today. If you want to live in your bubble of glory founded on the murder of the 'bad guy', then so be it, but don't criticise those who have other things to say.

Hecky, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They are saying stupid shit like it was an inside job and other stupid crap your DAMN right I'm going to have something to say and IDC if you like it or not...
    Your just another jealous hater! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get over!

indyonline, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked your blog, http://robbymorton.com/, and looks like you are a father of 3 girls. I'd guess you are 40+. Its amazing that a 40 year old father of 3 is capable of behaving so immaturely, irrationally, blindly and childishly. Really amazing.

Helvetii, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Actually I'm 33. Keep your nosy ass off my site....
    I Don't care what you jealous idiots think. This is a very proud day for the US and ALL of it's citizens. Sorry you idiots can't understand that. morons...

5. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said..sigh.

AMERICA - thats ^^ your average low IQ, badmouthed, arrogant snob citizen.

Helvetii, May 2, 2011 IP
  6. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Your wrong, try PROUD citizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Low IQ? LMFAO Thats funny shit. where you from? Probably some dumb 3rd world country that is jealous of the US.

7. yuvi.1616

yuvi.1616 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama Kills Osama....Liked to see this sentence... :)

yuvi.1616, May 2, 2011 IP
  8. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your wrong? No, you're wrong. And so many exclamation marks are only used by 12 year old kids. Nothing more needs to be said about low IQ ;)

Helvetii, May 2, 2011 IP
  9. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Three points:

1) Killing the "Bad Guy" is not called murder.
    2) The only people claiming Osama is not a bad Guy are a few lunatics.
    3) We all get our information from somewhere. The US mainstream media may have it's biases, but they do make an effort to be impartial. They are certainly a more reliable and trustworthy source of information that the state run outfits in many countries or some idiots conspiracy theory blog.

Obamanation, May 2, 2011 IP
  10. indyonline

Best Answers:
    LMAO! Go ahead, keep trying to do anything you can to insult me =) I'm still laughing my ass off at anybody who has a problem with what I say, or who hates the US or has anything to do with Osama.
    and BTW, I would bet money my IQ is higher than yours. I have always tested very high. Just cuz your A POS and wanna talk crap and try to find any way to insult me don't mean shit...
    and cuz I use a bunch of exclamation points that makes me immature...? Wow get real.

11. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Exactly!!!

12. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    1) Regardless of terminology, I think alarm bells should be ringing in anyone's head when a nation is galvanised into celebration at someone being shot dead. I read in the newspaper that exam students abandoned their studies with exams the following day to attend overnight celebrations, claiming their exams didn't matter because this guy was dead. What kind of reasoning is that?

2) I mentioned I wasnt going into specifics of this; it's a general principle that the loss of life is not to be celebrated. I'm not saying you should grieve at his death, but celebrations aren't an appropriate response.

3) Again I'm not going to go into the specifics of how reliable the news sources are, I was merely saying that you shouldn't put all your faith into what the man/woman on the television says. I doubt any of us is in a position to comment on the legitimacy of any news, so be prudent and have some skepticism.

The fact that such a degree of animosity is inspired into indyonline through some news about someone who has reportedly been shot and killed should cause concern.

Hecky, May 2, 2011 IP
  13. indyonline

Best Answers:
    We have wanted this for a while. Damn right we celebrated. Didn't the Iraqi's celebrate when Sadam was killed? He killed boat loads of Innocent people. The people in the country that didn't support him were happy and celebrated. I can go on and on giving more examples of that but it's stupid that I would need too. If somebody killed boat loads of people in your country, started the destruction of your economy, cost your country billions in tax dollars and had as large of an impact as it did on your country you would be happy to. This kind of stuff has happened to countries in the middle east but when they celebrate it is ok. But not us. So IDk what to tell you. You got your shit mixed up and your just a jealous, mad hater. and I don't mean hater as in hate I mean as in jealousy.
    Normally I would not wish death upon anybody but that sorry ass loser did not deserve to live! And I, as well as millions of others are glad he is dead and we are celebrating all across the country. =p

14. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't think its fake.
    President of US himself said the thing. And its not a movie where there is plan behind saying this to bring him up.

Digital_shubhi, May 2, 2011 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry Indy - most people that come up with wild gooses have less info assimilated then a newborn in a hospital . I mean you have to enjoy how Helvetii & comp is as bitter as you can get and posting silly stuff - they are the kind of guys that go on a rage after 5 mins of academic debate :p

Some may want to have a nice debate today and talk this subject while a lot of people just enjoy that the big one bites the dust :D

Cheers to all who played their part into ending Osama !!!
    Cheers for FREEDOM !!!

I would say cheers for NATO but the credit goes to the US special forces . Congratz to them .

ApocalypseXL, May 2, 2011 IP
  16. andrei10

andrei10 Member

Best Answers:
    Soon it is expected that the new crisis will come over the world and I'm curious to see where US will send their troups for war. Is sad when you see that US goverment spends more money to fund wars just to punish and kill a guy, who they thought he lived in caves and ended up in a mansion, rather than to help US people that don't have where to live, work, study or heal their diseases.
    P.S: Don't get me wrong, you have a beautifull country, but unfortunatelly you are too naive. This is the difference between Europe and US.

andrei10, May 2, 2011 IP
  17. indyonline

Best Answers:
    If we had a little support from those POS countries we would have got him a lot sooner. Not our fault and we were not going to give up. and I, as well as others in the US, are happy and it was worth it.

18. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Well put. Your exactly right! =)

19. indyonline

Best Answers:
    All you idiots talking crap would be just as happy if the tables were turned and this disaster happened to your country. Your FN hypocrites...

20. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not afraid of the Bad Guy and the things he may reveal , you catch him alive and judge him so we can believe you are country which is the home of the brave and free :).
    But if you are sending assasins to kill the bad guy and say you threw the dead body to the sea.
    It seems a little funny to me like the weapons of mass destruction and and other lies :)

zangief, May 2, 2011 IP