1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OS X Lion and FM/Optigold support

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by Mia, Jul 21, 2011.

Shawn, is there a version of FM I can use that will work with Optigold under OS X Lion? Right now the older FM PRO version I have for OSX apparently only ran under PPC puters and in my case, under Snow Leopard with Rosetta.

Thanks.

Mia, Jul 21, 2011 IP
    debunked likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Unfortunately not... FileMaker Pro 6 was released I think in 2002 or 2003 (before Intel Macs existed). The closest thing there's going to be I think would be to run Mac OS X Server 10.6 as a guest operating system in Parallels... Unfortunately OS X Server would be needed since Apple didn't allow virtualization of the normal version of OS X before 10.7 (they do with 10.7, but not with 10.6). Maybe they will change that term in their license since it leaves people a bit screwed... especially since they allow it in 10.7 now.

digitalpoint, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. Well, the server end is not the problem. We can continue to run just fine with what we have that on now. Its my personal workstation that is the problem. I may have to just leave a OSX Machine with the older OS running that I TB2 into for now. Its too bad that Rosetta was dropped.. Broke a few other apps I still rely on here like QDNS. Thanks.

Mia, Jul 22, 2011 IP