1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Original content

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by necromanc, Aug 12, 2006.

I want to ask a question to those webmasters that own celebrity, auto, and anykind of news website/blog.How do they get content for their websites/blogs ?

Thanks

necromanc, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  2. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think some of them take the time to write while others simply reprint the articles that they find on the net.
    I have seen both done. The best option is writing your own text.

ablaye, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  3. mansigupta

mansigupta Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually these webbies hire writers to get the content for their sites and blogs. The writers who are true to their job and aware of demerits of plagiarism, search for content (about the subject) on the net, note down the keywords, and then formulate their own/ original content.

mansigupta, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  4. necromanc

necromanc Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you mean to read the news on website X, and after that write the news with your own words ?

necromanc, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  5. clancey

clancey Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no single answer to this question. It all depends on the site and the resources it has at hand.

I write 100% original material for my sites; rewrite some material; and redistribute some material.

In the case of my primary website the proportion is highly variable, but I write a minimum of five 100% original pieces per week. Some weeks the number original pieces rises dramatically -- depending on what is happening.

I happen to be a professional writer so content creation is easy and my main website is 99% of my income, which helps with motivation.

clancey, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  6. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    some of articles i rewrite from others, some i get directly from rss and few i will will buy .

seo-mumbai, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  7. ozim400

ozim400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Necromanc,

I believe your question have been answered already, however let me add a bit. I believe there are three major ways you can get fresh and 100% original articles/contents for your websites:

1. By writing them yourself.[/B] You can take this route if you're quite good at writing so many articles you need without interfering with other important projects like promoting your websites.

2. Outsourced your articles to writers. This is self-explanatory. But the downsize is that you have to pay good amount of money for top-quality articles that are original, and it could be pretty much if you have dozens of articles to write. Another problem is that some dishonest writers may merely copy articles for you online and claims it's original.

However, if you look very carefully here in DP - there are a number of us that write good contents for clients. (and I am one of them…)

3. Join one or more of online Private Label Rights. Most of them send certain number of pre-determined articles to their members on a monthly basis - though you have to pay monthly fees. The downsize of this option is that you’re limited to whatever subject and/topics they are into. Also, many of them have been caught sending out dude articles to clients.

Well, that is my advice for you.

Have a nice day.

Patrick Ubuane

ozim400, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  8. wwwbug

wwwbug Peon

Best Answers:
    Join one or more of online Private Label Rights. Most of them send certain number of pre-determined articles to their members on a monthly basis - though you have to pay monthly fees. The downsize of this option is that you’re limited to whatever subject and/topics they are into. Also, many of them have been caught sending out dude articles to clients.
    this is a good idea,

wwwbug, Aug 16, 2006 IP