1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Order your high quality .PSD → HTML Conversions here

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Crayz, May 15, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    -- About Us --

We are an American team of freelancers providing Pixel Perfect, high quality .PSD → HTML conversions with reasonable rates. We have been in the business of website development since 2006, and we assure you if there's anything you need in your conversion, ranging from IE6 compatibility, Mobile Responsive, HTML5, XHTML, to Javascript and Interactivity, we are able to accommodate your needs with a professional level of quality.

-- Don't disappoint your viewers --

Our team has completed hundreds of Pixel Perfect conversions over the years, during that time we have learned to expand and adapt our skills to perform conversions that are not only cross-browser compatible (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, etc.), but also backwards compatible. During every .PSD → HTML conversion we casually test our progress in a variety of browsers and older versions of each browser to verify that everything is working as expected. Making sure that your website displays properly for everybody, whether it be modern technology or old (Yes, many people still browse the web on ancient technology!), our methods of coding is the only solid route in ensuring none of your traffic is repelled by something broken or unreadable.

-- Samples of our work --

[Before][After]
    [Before][After]
    [Before][After]

[Before][After]
    [Before][After]
    [Before][After]

[Before][After]
    [Before][After]
    [Before][After]

Want to see more? Send me a message

-- Rates & completion time --

These numbers are rough estimates! In order to get an exact cost and time frame for your conversion please read the paragraphs below!

1 to 2 Page Conversion
    • Cost: $25 to $100
    • Time-frame: 24 hours
    3 to 5 Page Conversion
    • Cost: $50 to $150
    • Time-frame: 24 to 48 hours
    6 to 8 Page Conversion
    • Cost: $150 to $350
    • Time-frame: 48 to 96 hours

We always honor our deadlines and offer a fair rate not only for our team and their high quality of work but also for you, our client. In order for us to give you an exact quote (How long the conversion will take, and what the cost will be), we need to see the details of the job at hand.

To order your high quality conversion right now please send a private message OR email me personally ( ) with the following details:

• Number of pages to be converted:
    • Your budget for this project:
    • Details (Javascript features, i.e. sliders & effects):
    • Link to previews of the design to be converted:
    • Your contact email address:
    • Rush delivery? Request a deadline:

We look forward to hearing about your conversion project. After we have received all the details you may expect a response within 24 hours with an accurate quote to best suit your needs.

----

Last edited: May 15, 2014
    Crayz, May 15, 2014 IP
  2. reff

reff Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I used Crayz PSD->HTML service and I'm a happy customer - professional attitude, fast delivery and great result.

Thanks...

reff, May 30, 2014 IP
  3. Crayz

Crayz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for trusting us with your project, reff. I'm glad you're happy with the result!

Crayz, May 30, 2014 IP