1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Order Taking Service

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Blonde Jon, Apr 17, 2013.

Hello,

I'm looking into starting another ecommorce store. I had a successful store in the past and we were forced to sell it since we were no longer able to offer phone support. My questions is do any of you know of a good service that is reputable that can answer phones for my store and take orders for a reasonable cost? What's the going rate? It could be a virtual assistant, but how do you grow to trust a VA to take credit card orders over the phone?

Any tips that you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

Blonde Jon, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  2. SelectivelyDeaf

SelectivelyDeaf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    VA's are easily vetted, go to the Society of Virtual Assistants site, they're an association of good quality VA's. There's a forum on there too, as well as a list of 'registered' VA's.

A Call Answering Service would suffice too, so might be worth checking a few of them out too (we have used www.callarealperson.co.uk in the past and we were happy with their service).

SelectivelyDeaf, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  3. MaxSerp

MaxSerp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Jon.

I know it might be bad since you are actually trying to take a credit card over the phone but why do you need to in the first place? For my eCommerce site I could take credit cards over the web.

However on the other hand if you need or have to get a VA I would actually first search for places around my location. This way you can ask them to send you a resume and check up on them to make sure that they are doing okay.

good Luck

MaxSerp, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  4. Buzas

Buzas Peon

Best Answers:
    paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/phone or do you want something Auto?

Buzas, Jun 4, 2013 IP