1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Order Form Impression Counts

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by BurtGummer, Aug 2, 2009.

Alright, I've been attempting to sell with CB for the past few days. I've spent some money on Adwords, which I was expecting to do. I get traffic and have had 122 hops on 1 product, and 5 of those count as "Order Form Impressions". However, I don't have any sales. Does that mean someone went to the order form to fill it out and then left? I'd assume so, but I'd figure it would help to ask here.

Thanks!

BurtGummer, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  2. drax2006

drax2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, I see the same sort of thing happening, i reckon it has to mean that its a customer browsing to the order form but pulling out for some reason or other. I do it myself many times - usually cause the sales page is so badly put together that i'm just trying to figure out what the price is!!

drax2006, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That means they saw the order form and run away, because of its red-brownish colors. I would do the same.

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  4. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    What about "Order Form Submit Count"? Shouldn't that be basically the same as the number of orders?

My stats show about 50% of order form submits actually convert to sales. Maybe that's because people press the button just to see what happens... to see if they can get through it without paying, or something.

TigerPublishing, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There are several issues regarding the order form submit count and they always worry me a lot.

Some cards can not get processed sometimes and this might be an issue for a lost sale which hurts all of us as affiliates. Just an example for none of the products I'm promoting. Today I have 6 order submit counts and only one sale which is a severe cause for concern and I'm even thinking of mailing this vendor.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 11, 2009 IP