1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Orangefish-directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by tomsk, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomsk

tomsk Guest

Best Answers:
    Longcall911

If you look at the post by old welsh guy earlier in this thread you see that you get a link. I can not cut and paste it to my reply because I have not had sufficient posts to allow live links!

tomsk, Nov 28, 2004 IP
  2. ResearchTechs

ResearchTechs Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent directory, added my link. You might consider a few more categories :)

ResearchTechs, Dec 4, 2004 IP
  3. quadcity

quadcity Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a link to a info page labeled "( Details )" in the upper right of each listing. This page contains the two static links to your site that OWG mentioned. An example is:
    http://www.orangefish-directory.co.uk/617.shtml

quadcity, Dec 4, 2004 IP
  4. tomsk

tomsk Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mike T for that. I had been looking through the directory this morning and noticed a backlink from my directory to your site.

ResearchTechs : as for more categories I have been adding them as and when they are needed, if anybody can’t find the right one for submission feel free to suggest a category. A lot of other directories chose to have ready made categories which help with the number of pages the search engines index, but it would appear that Google has taken to discounting these pages with only categories and no content.

tomsk, Dec 4, 2004 IP
  5. tomsk

tomsk Guest

Best Answers:
    New Year new submission options, I like to think that I listen to people and with that in mind have changed the submission options on my directory www.orangefish-directory.co.uk there are now three options

Free listing no reciprocal link | Listing with reciprocal link with free sponsored ad for a month (sponsored add normally £5.00 a month) | Premium listing £5.00 and 3 months sponsored ad (normally £15.00 for three months)

So I think that covers most people’s options for what type of directory they require.

tomsk, Jan 11, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.