1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Oral and Personal Care Dropshipping Store WIth AliDropShip Plugin Installed

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mich Russ, Jan 14, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am heading back to school and I will not have the time to advertise it. The site has over 2500 products on oral and personal care products. Each product has be carefully edited grammar error-free that's each product has a unique and seo-friendly descriptions. Each product has real reviews at least 20.

How is it monetized?
    It is dropshipping store, made with Wordpress-Woocommerce platform. Site uses paid alidropship plugin (license cost $89), which makes whole dropshipping process easy, because you can import products from aliexpress with just a few clicks including photos, options, descriptions and etc. It also synchronize stock and options with aliexpress automatically, has automatic order fulfillment option, emailing and so on.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Not that much as you only have to focus you attention on creating social media accounts and marketing the site. The site has SEO plugin and other useful plugins to make you stand out. You expand the category from Oral and Personal care products to include clothing, other beauty products, electronics, shoes, etc.

The site comes with Alidropship plugin so you can be assured of continuous updates on product stock levels and prices. Aside Alidropship great support team. The site is sold with all the plugins installed.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    In my opinion there are no challenges at all and I would show the very basics. I could also carry transfer process to the buyers hosting server.

The site is ready to make money if you can only promote it via social media and google ads.

Mich Russ, Jan 14, 2019 IP