1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Options/Systems For Creating Learning Modules...?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by RhSivante, Feb 8, 2015.

hey all,

(guessing this would be the most appropriate category though could be incorrect, as I'm not highly technically inclined and know alot of detail about programming)

My team is developing a number of web-based programs that are to take the form of self-paced learning modules, and we’re wondering what sort of options are available to create such modules…?

We’ve been looking at both Wishlist Member and Kajabi as options for our membership site, and are somewhat aware that Kajabi might offer options for creating programs - though will probably will require more flexibility, so might be most interested in some sort of plugin or app that can be used to program learning modules for Wordpress…

For the most basic of them, we’ll be guiding members through a series of pages/steps/sequences. We’ll need functionality to include video, audio, pictures at the minimum. Optimally, we’d like to include a sort of animated sequence or app like the one here: http://breath.love216.com/sets/1 — though we’re not sure yet exactly how to best design such. (If you happen to know what tools, apps, plugins, etc would be needed for those, that could be smoothly integrated into the learn module system, that’d be awesome if you could share those tips also)…

For the more advanced modules, we’ll need functionality to include surveys which record ratings (0-10) for a number of separate parameters (different experiences or emotions) between each page/step - and then be able to direct members through the sequence of steps based on how the parameter settings change with each survey, in relation to predefined rulesets.

For now, we don’t have the budget to hire programmers to custom design, and are sure there must be some different options available for various systems that might be able to help us create these ourselves.

I’d guess there would be more options available that would allow us to create the basic modules targeted towards companies developing online learning programs. For the advanced modules, I imagine there are such systems that could simply their creation - though perhaps not marketed for the same purposes…

Does anyone know of any such systems, templates, Wordpress plugins/apps, etc that would be suitable for our needs?

Or if not, be able to provide more technical insight/detail into how to best discover and narrow down our options for an appropriate solution?

All input greatly appreciated.
    Thank you very much!

RhSivante, Feb 8, 2015 IP