1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Optimize Keyword, create dedicated page or not?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by jobs4cars, Jan 1, 2015.

I have a page with URL and title : "/car-supplies.php" and title "Car Supplies".

I want to also attract visitors searching for "vehicle supplies". I am thinking to create a second page with URL "/vehicle-supplies.php" and title "Vehicle Supplies".

The content of the two pages is the same with the exception of the URL, page title, and H1 text.

1) Will this raise a duplicate content issue?
    2) If I use the <link rel="canonical" href="/mysite/car-supplies.php" /> on the "Vehicle Supplies" page, it will solve the duplicate content, but will it benefit my efforts in ranking for the keyword "Vehicle Supplies"?
    3) Should I create a dedicated page for the keywird "Vehicle Supplies" in the first place?
    4) Any suggestions on how to optimize for the keyword "Vehicle Supplies" with or without creating a dedicated page?

Thanks

jobs4cars, Jan 1, 2015 IP