1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Optimising a site for multiple countries

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by CFarast, Sep 13, 2017.

Hi all,

I work for a company whose HQ is in Poland. Their brand is really well established and they rank great on Polish search engines for all the keywords they want to. They have now expanded to the UK and have made a linguistic mirror of their site (same https address) for the english market - i.e. not a new site for UK. They are looking to match Polish rankings in SERPs with the same keywords (of course translated) in the UK.

When I run their site through analytics it is of course bringing up more info on the Polish side of the site and I am concerned that because if ranks highly for Polish words in Polish locations, it will be a struggle to rank highly for the UK side.

Does anyone have any experience with dealing with this sort of situation who may be able to offer me some advice?

Thanks in advance,
    C

CFarast, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  2. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Manage your Website's text according to UK's English ALSO and try to get links from UK domains, you will see the traffic gain in some time

Harshal shah, Sep 13, 2017 IP