1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

optilink

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by eddie, Oct 15, 2004.

Has anybody heard of this program or used it. It anaylizes all your link partners and your comp' links and gives a report on them so you know how many links ect to beat them out in search. I downloaded the free trial version looks intresting. Just wondering if anyone had a take on it.
    Thanks

httx://wwx.optitext.com/optilink/index.html

eddie, Oct 15, 2004 IP
  2. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Still no replies..... I'm also interested but did want some comments on the pros and cons before I jump in. I hate buying programs that turn out to be crap..lol.

Michael.

Cyclops, Nov 17, 2004 IP
  3. Nick W

Nick W Peon

Best Answers:
    Trust me, it ROCKS.

I wouldnt be without it, its the most professional tool out there and doesnt phone home like a lot of the online shite that floats around...

The guy that owns it, Leslie is a diamond geezer as well, always there with personal tech support if you need it.

Worth every penny and more.

Nick W, Nov 18, 2004 IP
  4. eddie

eddie snowrider

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nick
    anyone else heard anything good or bad about optilink

eddie, Nov 18, 2004 IP
  5. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Well I did a search on Google, +optilink+forum, and found a few comments about Optilink, all good, no negatives at all. Also Brad Fallon of Stomping the Search Engines fame, said it is a must have for anyone serious about search engine optimisation.

And then just as I decided to take the plunge and buy it someone on a forum mentioned another similar program ......one that's just been released that had some good words going for it so I had to evaluate the two.
    The second one is called Total optimizer pro or T.O.P.
    I think I will go with Optilink though, the sales pitch for T.O.P. is way over the TOP, they are trying too hard, way too much hype for me. I may give it another look at a later date.
    A good lesson there, keep it simple and relevant.

Michael

Cyclops, Nov 18, 2004 IP
  6. Nick W

Nick W Peon

Best Answers:
    Surely doesnt help that the "top" sales spiel reads like a snake oil pitch from the 1800's and that the photo of the supposed creator looks like a prison mugshot....

Nick W, Nov 19, 2004 IP
  7. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    That's exactly why I didn't buy it Nick.
    For I know it may be an excellent product but their credibility went right out the window with that stuff.
    It's Optilink for me.

Michael.

Cyclops, Nov 19, 2004 IP