1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Optigold is double billing some customers randomly

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by brianlewis, Apr 26, 2007.

We are fighting an issue with Optigold 3.38 and PCAuthorize Hub. Optigold is telling PCAuthorize to bill some invoices twice! In other words the CC batch will list the same invoice #, same CC, same amount, but list it twice on the same batch. Batch information is generated by Optigold making the request to PCAuthorize. I am wondering if anyone else has run into this issue. I'd really light to find a solution!
    I sent an email to Optigold support but have received no response.
    SEMrush

brianlewis, Apr 26, 2007 IP
    SEMrush
  2. exponent

exponent Peon

Best Answers:
    Another day, another Optigold help thread without a reply. Not looking good for Optigold.

exponent, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you turn on logging within PC Authorize Hub? I recall a similar issue some years ago when the PC Authorize FileMaker plug-in where if it did not receive a response quick enough from the Hub it would tag it as a decline. I believe the manufacturer of PC Authorize updated the PC Authorize Hub to address that problem. What version of PC Authorize Hub are you using?

digitalpoint, May 14, 2007 IP