1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Opt-in form offline that is GDPR compliant

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Hopper88, Jan 1, 2019.

Hi, I'd like to collect email addresses of people for my email campaigns in live events I organize. These events take place often in places where i'm not connected to the internet and therefore I would need to do so offline. And since I live in Spain I want them to be GDPR compliant (allowing me to set up a checkbox in which people can tick to what they sign up, showing explicit consent

Do you know of any free opt-in forms offline that would be GDPR compliant? Ideally I would want a form that I could sync automatically with my Mailchimp account, but otherwise, any such form that would enable me to collect contacts in a Google Sheet would work fine.

Thank you very much,

Eitan

Hopper88, Jan 1, 2019 IP
  2. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    webar2007, Jan 3, 2019 IP
  3. Hopper88

Hopper88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response, but unfortunately MailChimp itself says explicitely that "mailchimp subscribe' (which is the app they have to collect contacts in off-line events) is not GDPR compliant (what they have is a way to make website's forms compliant).

Therefore, Since Mailchimp itself is not providing such solution what I need is any free opt-in form from any provides that would
    1) be free
    2) work offline
    3) be GDPR compliant
    4) would enable me to (automatically or manually) transfer the contacts gathered to a CVS file

Thank you very much,

Eitan

Hopper88, Jan 6, 2019 IP
  4. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use WPForms with Mailchimp addon. WPForms Wordpress Plugin supports GDPR. You just need to enable the GDPR and Mailchimp feature in WPForms.

AlphaNine_Vini, Jan 7, 2019 IP