1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Open Paypal account through virtual Office

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sam77am, Jun 14, 2012.

I am from India and here paypal account is restricted in too many kind. Transaction can not be done within India, only credit card can be used to send money, bank account can not be used to send payment, auto withdrawing etc.
    Opening US/UK account will have full features and it will not restricted. Please let me know if I can open a virtual office and a business bank account in that country and after that open US paypal account after that? Is it legal?

Also share if there are other alternatives of Indian businessman?

sam77am, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of restriction you talking about? Almost everything can be done by an Indian PayPal. Be it sending or receiving money.
    Only limit is that you can't send money to people in India via PP, then better use NEFT to do online transfers.

Digital_shubhi, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  3. sam77am

sam77am Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems you havn't gone through whole post. Can you send money to other paypal user using your bank account? Suppose if your credit card has limit of 1 Lac then how can you send money amounting 10 lacs?

sam77am, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If you got that much money then bank would surely love to increase your credit limit.
    Or else get another card from a different bank.
    Anyway you can't use your bank account to send money via any international payment processors. They are require CC's.

Digital_shubhi, Jun 14, 2012 IP