1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Open, If You've Used Hostgator Site-Builder: Can you help?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Parkert, Jun 4, 2017.

Moving from WordPress to Hostgator site builder I am interested in your struggle to make the change, if you have done so, or know the difference.

Questions for you:

Why would you be interested in learning about Hostgator Site-Builder

What would help you the most if you were first learning about Hostgator Site-Builder?

Have you tried learning about site-builder? What was good about that? Was anything Missing?

Can you give me some examples and context of when you’ve had problems? When does it occur? How does it affect you? What happens if you don’t solve the problem?

Answers to these questions will help me through this transition. Thank you for your time.

-Parker

Parkert, Jun 4, 2017 IP
  2. fns4565

fns4565 Member

Best Answers:
    " I’ve technically been with HostGator for at least 3 years and I manage different types of accounts with them. I say “technically” because these hosting accounts aren’t mine, but my clients’. HG was good the past few years but the quality of their service has declined recently. They’ve deteriorated so much that I’m currently in the process of helping at least 10 of my clients transfer to another host.

Servers are slow. Support is almost non-existent; they take weeks to answer tickets and their live chat isn’t helpful either. Downtimes are a normal thing. In fact one of my client’s site was down for TWO WEEKS last October. Two weeks of downtime is totally unacceptable for any site, especially an eCommerce site like my client’s! "

This information is complete on the site.
    So where exactly is your problem?

fns4565, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  3. DanielBlue

DanielBlue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To me it looks like TO is asking about Hostgator Site-Builder!?

DanielBlue, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  4. webhost.uk.net

webhost.uk.net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before the switch I hope you have read about how Hostgator performances since it was purchase by EIG, I am sure after you read those reviews your mind might change to different questions altogether.

webhost.uk.net, Aug 14, 2017 IP