1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

open bank account online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brancho592, Apr 30, 2005.

1. butterfingers

butterfingers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I noted that non-US / foreigner can also open US Bank account.

Then you can link it to your Paypal account.

There's no need for you to get some people to withdraw it for you. It's kinda risky.

Openusbankaccount.com provides such service. It may help a lot of Internet Marketer, outside USA especially in India, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia.

I recommend this, as I bought one. And they give you double refund if the account can't be opened.

As for Singapore or any other country, I also note that you'll save 4% on the exchange rate from USD to local currency if you directly transfer you Paypal fund into your US Bank account.

butterfingers, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  2. unprofundity

unprofundity Peon

Best Answers:
    is there a US bank account that i can open/maintain online? i can support my ID w passport and valid ID cards.

thanks

unprofundity, Oct 25, 2005 IP
  3. arnie7

arnie7 Guest

Best Answers:
    Easiest one is Citibank. If you have an account with them in any country you can generally open an account with them in another country (subject to that country's regulations).

Citibank UK will allow foreigners to open an account without an address in the UK. Best account for that is their Direct Current Account as it pays decent interest, doesn't have any charges and gives you a Visa debit card that you can use for almost free withdrawals worldwide.

Arnie

arnie7, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  4. aktar@servicetender.com

aktar@servicetender.com Peon

Best Answers:
    HSBC is your answer

here is a quote from they site :

Credit Cards from HSBC Egypt comes to you from the HSBC Group, one of the world’s largest financial institution which comprises some 10,000 offices in 76 countries and territories. You can rest assured of the highest of service and efficiency.

Credit Cards from HSBC are accepted at over 30 million establishments worldwide, combining convenience and flexibility with a package of special features and global benefits.They offer interest- free credit for up to 56 days on purchases when you choose to settle your monthly outstanding in full. It also offers 50% cash advance of your credit limit and the option to pay 5% up to 100% of your monthly outstanding according to your choice at a competitive interest rate.

Hope this helps

aktar@servicetender.com, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  5. arale

arale Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I'm vietnamese, I want to open paypal account for my online business, but paypal don't accept my country.

How to open paypal account?
    How to get bank account, address from us?

Or where I can find a 3th company allow signup their account, customer can pay with paypal throught this 3th company? And the 3th company send money to me...

I found some site, are they reliable?
    http://www.offshore-services.biz/offshore-banking/us-bank-account-for-non-us-residents.html
    http://www.openusbank.com/
    http://www.stormpay.com/stormpay/user/user_auctions.php?l=132830996

arale, May 24, 2006 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    wisdomtool, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  7. abumoosa

abumoosa Peon

Best Answers:
    I used Epassporte , but it is bad service , don't use it

The refuse many sites as they like , whithout any reasong , even there sites has normal Payment gatway

u can just use Epassporte for adult and gambling and few other sites

abumoosa, Jan 6, 2008 IP