1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

open bank account online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brancho592, Apr 30, 2005.

i want to open bank account online
    i want also get a international credit card .

please help me to find a international bank that allow this.

brancho592, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  2. norfstar

norfstar Peon

Best Answers:
    I might be wrong, but I think all Visa/Mastercard/Amex cards can be used anywhere in the world. If you can get one of these cards in your country they can be accepted internationally.

norfstar, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  3. brancho592

brancho592 Peon

Best Answers:
    i live in egypt.i hav one but i can use it only in national not international.

brancho592, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  4. ashiezai

ashiezai Peon

Best Answers:
    you can try to sign up for epassporte virtual visa .. you'll give you a virtual visa which is actually funded by your real credit card. But i dont know whether they will accept your credit card payment for the virtual cc or not. It's worth a try.

ashiezai, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  5. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because of international money laundering laws you are going to find it difficult to open a bank account 100% online. One of the things you can do (depending on your reasons for needing it, business or personal) is to set up an IBC (company) you can set them up in many places, but my understanding is that Delaware or Nevada is a good place. This will allow you to open a bank account anywhere in the world effectively, and you can then apply for a corporate card from that account.

Tread carefully though, as there are some real sharks in the international bank account and company formation industry. A very good bank that I have used is the paritate bank in Latvia. I no longer use them as Latvia is now part of the European Economic Community, and as such are no longer offshore for the UK. http://www.paritate.com/

Old Welsh Guy, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  6. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    Valis used to do this thru Mt Morris Savings but they had to cease. I have been hopefully that they might locate another US bank to accomplish this.

Right now - most banks have to follow YKYC (you know your customer) regulations. And opening up accounts in the United States for other than U.S. citizens has just been very costly for too many banks. There are some that will open them but they require usually between $1,000-$10,000 to start an account.

Corey Bryant, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  7. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    Isle of Man, Jersey & Guernsey dman £10,000 to open an account, so your getting off lightly lol.

Old Welsh Guy, May 4, 2005 IP
  8. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    Valis is actually hoping that they have found another bank to support them. Fingers crossed!

Corey Bryant, May 5, 2005 IP
  9. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you figure? Paypal is not a bank and is not covered by FDIC. Paypal could collapse or "lose your money" or better yet lock your account for no reason at all and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. This happened to me and I lost a website over it last year.

I use Paypal still but I only keep VERY small amounts of money in the account at any given time.

My .02

zman, May 5, 2005 IP
  10. ashiezai

ashiezai Peon

Best Answers:
    yup .. i've heard alot of paypal users got their account frozen due to too much money in it.. so everyone is getting the money out from paypal as soon as the paymeny i received

ashiezai, May 5, 2005 IP
  11. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    Paypal UK is covered by the Finacial services act, and they are not able to do as they please as they can in the rest of the world..

Old Welsh Guy, May 5, 2005 IP
  12. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried to open a bank account online. Many days and hours were wasted. Could only find one bank in Europe, which was able to open a bank account online. They requested veryfication with your picture holding your passport.
    In general the fees are to high so I dropped the idea of opening an online account.
    Some Swiss banks are also an option but quite expensive.

Arnie, May 5, 2005 IP
  13. Chance4me

Chance4me Guest

Best Answers:
    I am a member of the City Bank in Australia. I would recommend the City Bank to you for your needs.

Chance4me, May 12, 2005 IP
  14. europeanba

europeanba Peon

Best Answers:
    I tryed for months and no way without to pay this middle man . I am German and is much cheapet at German sites then English. There is a German site http://www.my-swiss-account.info There is also on english and is relativ cheap . Fees are just 49,00 US$ . Or you can try at EBAY.de (German) if someone knows German but beware there is much offer for Post bank account ! Which can be get just who lives in States around Switzerland . Not worldwide.

europeanba, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  15. digitall

digitall Peon

Best Answers:
    Visa/Mastercard/Amex cards can be used to withdraw money from ATM worldwide

digitall, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  16. BillyParadise

BillyParadise Guest

Best Answers:
    You can easily open an account in Latvia. They seem to be the current place to open an account. You can then get a debit card / secured credit card and operate that way. Money can be wired in from anywhere.

** YOU WONT BE DOING IT ANONYMOUSLY THOUGH ** You will have to provide a notarized copy of your passport, among other documents.

Some links to get you started:

www DOT bank.lv
    www DOT rietumu.com
    www DOT parexgroup.com

(I really hate these posting restrictions!!)

BP

BillyParadise, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  17. tdc

tdc Active Member

Best Answers:
    avoid paypal, try a pre paid credit card everything-financial.co.uk offer them

tdc, Oct 17, 2005 IP
  18. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    If your looking at Latvia then I would gladly recommend the Paritate bank. Be aware that it is now part of the EU though so is no longer offshore to Europeans...

Old Welsh Guy, Oct 17, 2005 IP
  19. diamond008

diamond008 Peon

Best Answers:
    No matter how, you have apply a bank account locally and cridit card. I don't think you can apply on line.

diamond008, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  20. Deano

Deano Sail away with me.

Best Answers:
    are their any british/ German/ american banks in cairo? Open an account with one of them, then you'll get an international visa card.

Deano, Oct 21, 2005 IP