1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

open a company in UK for non-residents

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Alex Petrus, Oct 3, 2019.

Hello,

I want to open a company in UK for an ecommerce business.

I need to know what are cheapest ways for opening a company in UK, bank account and also cheap accountant services.

Alex Petrus, Oct 3, 2019 IP
  2. LyraHosting

LyraHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    are u thinking a No-dom residence on IT? Maybe there are a lot of online incorporation agencies that open an LTD for you, but i would say , go for BVI and open a local bank. if you wanna stay in UK, well open a Business Revolut account

LyraHosting, Oct 4, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Asking these question on a marketing forum is fine, but you won't get the expertise you need here. I wouldn't dare to open a company in another country if I wasn't personally familiar with the country's laws and regulations. You may run into some issues in the future that you're not prepared to deal with.

qwikad.com, Oct 6, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Gareth Croot

Gareth Croot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tide is a good online business bank account. I use them fir 2 of my ltd companies. A number of websites will register but a partner or virtula address in uk to reveive hmrc an companies would be handy

Gareth Croot, Nov 10, 2019 IP