1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

onsite optimizations ideas for my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by coldtek, Jul 15, 2010.

I'm hoping to get some ideas on how to improve my onsite optimization for my apartment rental website. I have a few ideas on how to improve this and I would like some opinions on my ideas and also some new ideas some of you might have.
    -I want to create separate title tags and meta descriptions for the different sections of my website such as "furnished suites" and "pet friendly" sections. Right now I don't have the option to do this in my admin, but I could get this changed.
    -I want to add an "about us" section and add some keyword rich text.
    -I want to add some anchor text links within my site pointing back to certain sections of my own site. I'm really not sure if this is good or not....
    -Please let me know if you have some other ideas on how to improve my onsite optimization.
    thanks!
    Coldtek

coldtek, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  2. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this has good impacton your website, this way you spread all your linkjuice Pagerank all over your site.
    and ofcourse its more easier for users to navigate around your site.

Giamatti, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  3. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. Go with specific titles and descriptions for your pages. Pet Friendly Apartments Victoria BC
    2. You might consider changing pet-friendly.html to pet-friendly-apartments.html
    3. Anchor text for homepage (Vacancies) is not the best choice.
    4. Anchor text 'More' can probably be crafted better.
    5. No breadcrumbing inside property details. You can probably have location / size based landing pages. Sooke Apartments, James Bay Apartments etc.
    6. Home page title has 97 characters - Apartments for Rent in Victoria BC, Furnished Apartments, Pet Friendly Apartments, Bachelor Apt's, you must truncate it to around 60 characters (65 max).

jitendraag, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  4. rainier

rainier Peon

Best Answers:
    just make sure your kws are based on the specific targeted location ex : california apartment rentals to be easily found in search Engines.

rainier, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  5. anderson1234

anderson1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    -Firstly you should have a separate list of title and meta tags for deep link other than the main page.

-You can use article rich text for your about us page where you can use 1 or 2 keywords for your site.

-You can also use some anchor text for your deep link navigation.

Some ideas
    -Meta tags should b created with keep in kind about keyword density and prominancy.

-Add some unique content 2-3 times in a month which should have proper keyword density.

-Also you can do link exchange with some other good sites who's rank should b equal or greater than your site.

-use keywords in title and alt tag with every image on your site. Don't do keyword stuffing.

There are various other steps which i will tell u when will flash in my mind.

All the best !

anderson1234, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  6. topclass21

topclass21 Member

Best Answers:
    all user good tips
    u flow google algorithm this is the best SEO way.
    1. You want what kind of your site (theme).
    2. Than you see which keywords you want to be use in your site. All keywords are top search queries.
    3. you check it you will use keywords those keywords competitor what keywords they use in their sites.
    1. Go for On page
    first of all title u use should title according to keywords.
    2. description little
    3. keyowords according to your websites
    4. use alt and title tags in all use images
    5. use google webmaster tool code
    6. google analytic
    7. site map
    8. robot txt file
    9. deep linking
    10 when you are use keywords in you content in all keywords should be bold or(h1,h2 tags) and anchor text link.
    11. url rewriting

topclass21, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  7. Mongooz

Mongooz Guest

Best Answers:
    See first of all you need to improvise on the meta-tags they don't look good, you haven't used meta keywords which is not a good strategy to ignore the essentials required by other search engines...

analyse your meta-tags and reload them

Mongooz, Jul 16, 2010 IP