1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Only looking for English Speaking Writers (English must be your first language)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by muhammadr, Jul 1, 2012.

I am looking for "native ensligh speaking" quality content writer or writers. I am looking for long term contract and will require 2 to 5 articles per week.

Please do not contact me if english is not your first language. Also if you are contacting me please send some examples.

Cheers.

I have received many responses but as the heading says - ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING WRITERS. NO ONE FROM ASIA!

muhammadr, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  2. bigove73

bigove73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, check us out at www.grandseoservice.com , we have experienced writers who's first language is english. We are not satisfied until you are with the final product.

bigove73, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  3. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    If you believe that any one can have Native team working under them then do contact me as I did proved till now that my content writing service gives top notch quality even I'm not the writer. We've completed over 3000+ articles till now and with quality. Check my itrades and reviews from different clients of DP. Do let me know if you need my service as we do provide 1x500 to 60x500 in 12-48 hour time. (with no excuse)

TonyMarket, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  4. muhammadr

muhammadr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you everyone who responded. I am in the selection process now. No more responses required. Thank you again for your interest.

muhammadr, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  5. Rossananj

Rossananj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been a content provider with Demand Studios (US-based company)for the past several years. I may be based in the Philippines, but English is my Native language as you will see. Non-US citizens cannot work for Demand Studios and I have been writing for them for the past several years. I would love to work on this project, especially if it is for the long-term.

Here are links to some of my published articles for Demand Studios on ehow.com:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_7745589_prom...g-program.html
    http://www.ehow.com/info_8329199_hai...afts-kids.html
    http://www.ehow.com/info_8383403_fit...ames-kids.html

I am reliable and hardworking. But most of all, I am very qualified for this job.

I do hope you will consider me for this job. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Rossana

Rossananj, Jul 2, 2012 IP