1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

only 1 keyword

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by mozgu, Jan 31, 2006.

Hi, I've got a question:
    Can I add my site to directories with only 1 anchor (i plan to add about 100 links/day). Won't i get a filter ? :)

mozgu, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  2. redQueen

redQueen Peon

Best Answers:
    by saying only "1 anchor" did you mean just using one keyword in the anchor text when submitting to directories? i.e. <a href="url">1-keyword-title</a>

if yes, then I think there's nothing wrong about that but let me just suggest that you make your title/anchor text as juicy (detailed with your target keywords but short) as possible so that it would look interesting and relevant because if you just use one word that will be too general.

Now if you meant that you're going to use one keyphrase for your anchor text in all your submissions/link exchange/whatever I'd still say there's nothing wrong with that since you are promoting your site with the use of your target keyterms but be reminded that you shouldn't be married to just one keyterm, there might be a bunch of keyphrases for your site that you could target.

:)

redQueen, Feb 1, 2006 IP
  3. montux

montux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Probably your site will not approve with that directory.you thought about that first?

montux, Feb 1, 2006 IP