1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling OnlineEarningVideos.com - YouTube Niche Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cbillows, Dec 22, 2012.

I am selling my YouTube fed niche video site related to making money online. It is a legitimate copy of PrismoTube which has some great features. The site runs itself.

OnlineEarningVideos.com

The site is hosted on the server of the person who sold me the license. I will give you her contact information to transfer the site to your own server if you are wanting to do this. The control panel allows you to add your own ads, etc.

Reason for selling: Unload some of my sites to save time and recoup some money.

Because this site is not hosted on my own servers, I have no details about traffic and cannot put a file on the server to confirm my ownership. I can assure you that I am honest as I have good feedback. You can assume the site gets very little traffic.

cbillows, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  2. kemdori

kemdori Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Give me skype .
    my skype: haodori

kemdori, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  3. kemdori

kemdori Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to buy it.contact me.

kemdori, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  4. onlyjoy

onlyjoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys,
    The Site onlineearningvideos [dot] com is owned by me. The site (which Mr. cbillows is claiming is of her friend) had been sold by her friend on flippa.com to me in July 12 itself, so please dont transfer any amount to this person.
    Yes of course if any one wants to buy it the reserve Price is $ 500.00 (Only serious buyers contact ). And yes the site is running on my server and the domain is also under my account. I can confirm the ownership in whatever way if the buyer wants. The site is self earning and is providing good amount, the only thing is that the new buyer must put some efforts in promoting the site organically.

onlyjoy, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  5. cbillows

cbillows Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Onlyjoy; Thanks for coming forward and showing what a liar and cheat you are trying to be.

GoDaddy Whois:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: ONLINEEARNINGVIDEO.COM
    Created on: 14-May-12
    Expires on: 14-May-13
    Last Updated on: 31-Jul-12

Registrant:
    Christopher Billows

So people, you decide: A person without no credibility asking $500 for a site they have no proof of ownership, or go with the auction as listed above.

cbillows, Dec 27, 2012 IP