1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Uploading Files - Earn with Depositfiles. It run new traffic "World"

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by kristofofermannan, Oct 29, 2011.

5686585_f520.jpg

Tastes differ
    r

Nowadays you can earn money online from almost everything but the difference in that how many time and efforts one have to spend to obtain for minimal of stable and perceptible profit. In this connection must say that never understood the people that squandering their time on PPC sites clicking ads for the stakes of cents.

5686604_f520.jpg

Are you ready for the good news?

What would you think if I will tell you that you can get a stable cash uploading your favorite movies, ring tones and MP3 tunes? How would you react if i will prove that it even will not demand from you the special knowledge of HTML or WEB DESIGN? Do you still think that it’s insane and impossible? Then, be sure, you are on the way to discover this new income opportunity.

5686619_f520.jpg

What's depositfiles?

Depositfiles is a free file hosting, which will pay you every time, someone downloads your files. You just have to upload interesting files; movies, music clips, soft etc. The files size may be from 1 to 500 mb. The limit is up to 50 files, up to 2 gb all. I recommend to download up to 40 mb files as then you can have maximal amount. Hope no mean to explain that more files you have - more chance of loads. Altough do not forget the rule, i got from my own experience "one popular file is better than 10 not very good". Try to find the way which is the best for you personally. Of course you have no permission to submit more than one account.

5686608_f520.jpg

Where should I post my files?

There are a lot of ways to promote your files including posting links to your files in forums, blogs, social nets and other relative sites. Do not forget that 48% of internet users download video files, 28% music files, 12% software. At last, for the beginning, as an afiliate, you can ask your referrer to provide you with information about most searched files and for his own list of popular file share sites.

5686629_f520.jpg

How much will I earn?

It depends on the size of your files and country from which file was downloaded. Depositfiles has different tariff planes payments vary from 5$ to 30$ per 100 downloads. The best tariff in my opinion is the "World" as it submits downloads from all countries.

Time to run it!

Are you living by your core values? Do you find yourself wanting to make changes in your life and set goals, but you can't pinpoint exactly what changes to make or what goals to set? Do you want to replace bad habits with good ones? Signing up at depositfiles will help you understand what changes to make and what goals to set, and will help you keep track of those changes!

kristofofermannan, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    referal linnks not allowed - but nice effort ;)

jimbo-53, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  3. flashes

flashes Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome :)

flashes, Oct 29, 2011 IP