1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Online store with digital products (web scripts, worthing over $7000)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Viola94, Nov 25, 2015.

I want to introduce to you www.ScriptStore.net, a brand new web store launched about 5 months ago, which is already generating revenue.

You may wonder what is this store about and what products are sold. Well, on this store are sold web scripts (and other web related products), developed by me with full rights, products which are worth over $7000 (developing costs, if you had to pay somebody else to build them). That means there is no tangible product involved and there is no limit for selling those digital products, you can sell 100 copies, or 10.000 copies, your costs for products are 0 which means you get 100% profit from sales.

Now, I'm pretty sure the first thing which you will ask be about is the revenue and how you can get money from this.

Well, this is a store, you sell products, you get money. This store comes with all it's content and all products (as mentioned before, worth over $7000) all of them with full rights. All you have to do is to promote them and get sales. Of course, you will have to provide support (for the moment it takes 10 minutes daily, but of course, it depends on the amount of customers you'll get). Besides that, you can develop (buy or pay somebody else to build them) new products, you can place them for sale, increasing you sales and your revenue.

This is a ready made bussiness with alot of potential, which even if it wasn't promoted yet (just a couple of forum posts and some cheap traffic), is already bringing revenue (since 16 June 2015 until today, 25 November 2015, it generated over $3200 from sales).

Why should you buy this website?
    This website was create to bring income, nothing else. Isn't this the main reason for buying an website? No more wasted time with ad networks and getting cents from clicks. This website have alot of potential, is getting profit by selling intangible goods, so the profit is 100% yours, the only one investment needed in this stage is for the webhost (which is around $12 monthly) and for advertising or building new products (but that is up to you, I had no capital for advertising because of some personal problems so my investment was 0).

What do I get?
    You get a ready made bussiness, ready to bring you income from the very first day, this includes:
    • Domain name (ScriptStore.net)
    • Website content (OpenCart with alot of customisations)
    • All products with full rights (worth over $7000)
    Besides the main website, you get 4 more websites, which where created to deserve as demo for some products from store and to promote them, but in the same time are real working website, which can be promoted and can also bring income. Those websites are:
    • Bid4Prizes.net
    • Go4Prizes.com
    • CoinsLottery.net
    • AskEngine.net

What do I need?
    Will be perfect if you have some knowledges about PHP developing or how to manage an OpenCart store, but still, this isn't a big problem. You can hire anytime a PHP Developer (or you can make him a partner, giving a percentage from profit) to provide support or build other products. Besides that, you may need time and maybe some capital to promote it (or if you already have other big websites, you can use them to promote this one).

For those who are asking why do I sell it, it's because I need some fast money to solve some personal matters.

Attached Files:

Viola94, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  2. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    What is your reserve? and if possible, please provide paypal screenshot which matches with your sales record.

onymguy, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  3. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello,

Reserve is set to $7500, but I will consider any offer. Also, I have attached screenshots from PayPal for past 3 months (also there are 1-2 sales by Payza).

Regards!

Attached Files:

Viola94, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  4. michael mcgregor

michael mcgregor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you accept $500?

michael mcgregor, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  5. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I'm sorry, but this offer is way under the value of this website. Thinking that is generating revenue and only to built the products added for sale it costs over $7000, any offer under $5000 will be ignored.

Viola94, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  6. michael mcgregor

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This website is going to be ignored by everyone for $7500. Be realistic, do you think people on here have that kind of money?

7. michael mcgregor

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Roughly $500 profit a month isn't really worth it. It will take about 15 months to make your money back

8. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    As I said, any offer under $5000 will be ignored. I know very well the value of the website and of the products, is not just an website which makes money from advertising or something like this. Thank you!

P.S: I would rather wait a month and get the same profit like your offered to buy it.

Viola94, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  9. rentabilisez

rentabilisez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,
    Good luck finding a buyer for that amount. By the way most of the scripts on you site are on torrents and Dloads sites.

rentabilisez, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  10. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    If you're not interested to buy it or you don't have enough budget, please stop posting useless on my topic. I don't need your opinions. Is my website, my work, my price. Thank you!

Viola94, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  11. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    This will be available for a couple of more days, otherwise won't be sold anymore.

Viola94, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  12. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Since I posted this thread until now, website generated over $1000 from sales and is keep growing.

Viola94, Jan 20, 2016 IP