1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online sellers beware...

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by MarketerRon, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oops, so sorry, just found this.

Re the disclaimer, I don't remember exactly where I got it from. I did a Google search for free...privacy policy generator...disclosure statement generator.

If you use Analytics, you have to have that info on your privacy page but I think the generator asked me about that and inserted it automatically. Sorry, it was a while ago, can't remember for sure.

Also, if you're going to collect demographic data via Analytics, that requires additional verbiage that I don't think is in the generator. Seems to me that I viewed a few sites online to see examples then flubbed my own and added it to the Google section of my privacy page.

Annea, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  2. legalbrain

legalbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Following BBB's instruction is like following a Court Order from the Supreme Court Of Banana Republic, however it is may be a fair guideline in future for B2B or B2C as the online business model is gradually witnessing change, I would suggest start preparing for such change soon.

legalbrain, Mar 17, 2014 IP