1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Reputation Management System

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cypherus, Aug 26, 2008.

Hi there,

My company is looking to hire someone to build an online reputation management system (examples: Brandseye, Destilled, BuzzNumbers and Brandwatch). However, I have no idea what to search for since I don't know what the most effective way to build this system is.

I assume the interface of the website can be build in PHP, HTML, CSS and AJAX (if needed). However, the actually application used to search the web for mentions of the various brands - what kind of technology should be used for that?

I need it to be easy to add and remove new sources for monitoring (for a programmer that knows the system). Also I need a language system, since I don't plan to market this tool in english speaking countries.

If you think you have the knowledge to make this, please let me know!

Cypherus, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  2. merlinraj

merlinraj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Online reputation management is managing the reputation on the internet.It could be in page rank activity,blogs,social media networks and also promote the other site

merlinraj, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  3. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Easy Media Network can provide you these services at affordable prices. Easy Media Network offers social media marketing, local business marketing, digital marketing, viral marketing, local business listing and online reputation management for small businesses and entrepreneurs.

emn, Jul 25, 2012 IP