1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online platform that receives wire transfers, but doesn't charge has much as banks

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Viviane Dias, Jul 25, 2017.

Hi,

So I've been facing some issues when receiving my paycheck, due to the amount of fees my bank charges when receiving Wire Transfers internationally. I lose about 1/3 of my payment, when withdrawing the money I received.

I do know about Payoneer, but the company that transfers the money to me doesn't allow me to fill my banking details with a bank that resides on another country different from the one that I reside right now. Therefore, I'm not able to make use of the Global Payment Service that Payoneer has.

So what I've been looking for is an online platform - maybe similar to Payoneer, that would receive this money for me and I wouldn't have to pay that amount of fees when withdrawing my money from a regular bank that resides here where I live.

Viviane Dias, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  2. thenetvampire

thenetvampire Member

Best Answers:
    sent you a pm let me know if interested

thenetvampire, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about paypal ?

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP