1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Planner website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by bokken, Apr 12, 2012.

I want to create a online planner like www.leavewizard.com for use in my office, but am a little unsure where to start as I cannot see any templates out there to start with. I am presuming this is a custom build, so I guess I am looking for pointers to start me off. This is not a leave planner like leavewizard, but more of a office work planner for multiple offices to use.
    SEMrush

bokken, Apr 12, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. bokken

bokken Peon

Best Answers:
    Only one PM on this and no reply to the post :( Is there not enough information on my post?

bokken, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  3. lardher

lardher Banned

Best Answers:
    hello, i don't know about the Online Planner Website, can you give me little about that?

lardher, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  4. akashgarud

akashgarud Peon

Best Answers:
    You can look for "akashgarud dot in" in google and tell them your needs. I hope they will give you positive results.

akashgarud, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  5. RajaSekar

RajaSekar Peon

Best Answers:
    Online daily planner calendars are always up-to-date and keep everyone on the same page. Lastly, if you want, you can even make your online planner public, meaning KeepandShare is the easiest daily planner calendar web publishing system around. Because our calendars are online and web-based, you can access them from any internet-connected computer.

RajaSekar, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  6. LeaveWizard

LeaveWizard Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I am representing LeaveWizard.com and having noticed that you talk about LeaveWizard & leave management systems in this thread I decided to post a reply to let you know that I will be very interested in discussing what sort of features are you looking for and see if this is something we in LeaveWizard can build. If anyone is interested please let me know and we can either discuss here or take it offline - e.g. email, phone, etc.
    Alternatively you would be more than welcome to post or comment on our ideas forum at leavewizard dot uservoice dot com

Thank you and Regards,
    Plamen (team LeaveWizard)

LeaveWizard, May 4, 2012 IP
  7. mrveso

mrveso Peon

Best Answers:
    minutes of this pretty .. you have a plan short, medium and long term ... you should seek expert advice in this area

mrveso, May 4, 2012 IP