1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Pharmacy pays 60% of the profit

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by compar, Dec 28, 2004.

1. runnerunner

runnerunner Active Member

Best Answers:
    silent, just checked my account and my payment has been made, have you received yours? it IS friday the 13th, not the best omen :)

runnerunner, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  2. silenthoot

silenthoot Peon

Best Answers:
    FINALLY GOT IT! april 6th and 13th payments at once. Thanks for telling me runnerunner. and also thanks Sunchy for stating that they took your payment back, i knew they were going to pay them both at once because it would be much easier for them.

silenthoot, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  3. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem my friend :p

I just have 2 payments also :D

All The Best,
    FighterSpirit

sunchy, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  4. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm in Canada and normally my ePassporte payment arrives late on Thursday afternoons. This week it didn't arrive until 3:20 PM on Friday April 13, but it arrived and all is well.

compar, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  5. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    Anyone knows about online pharmacy that sells phentermine - without prescription?

roiei, Apr 18, 2007 IP
  6. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    It is illegal to sell phentermine without a prescription. And the prescription must come from a face to face consultation with a doctor. The RXPayout online pharmacies represented by this thread do not sell phentermine or any drugs requiring a face to face consultation.

If you want phentermine for yourself I suggest going to your doctor and buying it from your local drug store.

compar, Apr 18, 2007 IP
  7. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    And yet Bob Wakfer's own web page:

http://www.compar.com/infopool/index.html
    Has a would-be phentermine information link:

"Phentermine info - really, no kidding - try it out, for real - just Phentermine"

That is nothing more than a web page for pharmacies that do nothing more than take orders after completing an online quiz.

Not like using illegal selling of phentermine as link-bait, though, ethics be screwed. :D

northpointaiki, May 17, 2007 IP
  8. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the two links below to my InfoPool. I'd like the other readers of this thread to follow those links and see for themselves if they can find any reference to RXPayout selling Phentermine. In fact on the page the second link goes to I can't find any mention of Phentermine at all. So I don't know where the supposed quote comes from????

compar, May 17, 2007 IP
  9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    You fool noone, buddy. Your subaffiliates, like you, couldn't give a damn, and others know what you are about.

Just a classic irony - a link on your web page entitled "Phentermine Information" links to a scummy page of nothing but drug-pusher sites; so while here you make the only reasonable statement to make, for any prescription drugs, whatsoever:

You have no qualms, none whatsoever, with linkbaiting those searching for Phentermine online - seeking to lead them, in addition, to a host of other additional, dangerous drugs they may obtain willy-nilly, without physician care.

Nice try, but as always, falls flat against the truth.

northpointaiki, May 17, 2007 IP
  10. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm... I can not login to cartadmin!?

sunchy, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  11. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    I can login without a problem. Every so often they force you to change your password. Maybe that is what has happened. Do whatever you would do if you had forgotten your password.

compar, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  12. vasdie

vasdie Peon

Best Answers:
    hey guys my name is Diego, i just opened a new pharmacy with rxpayouts, can you guys help me get started... any tips, ways to market it, anything... lol , thx i hope u help me...

Diego Vasquez
    urprescription.com

vasdie, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  13. littleking

littleking Peon

Best Answers:
    littleking, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  14. harjitgill

harjitgill Active Member

Best Answers:
    harjitgill, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  15. drumbandit

drumbandit Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been making pretty decent money since I worked on my site late July. I started it LAST august and never touched it until then. What a big mistake. :D

There were supposed to be price adjustments on certain meds yesterday...it doesn't look like it took effect yet. Not a big fan of the shipping increases too. :)

drumbandit, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  16. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the price increase on a med is a little bit too much. U think people will still cont to buy.

shahab6, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  17. Ashty

Ashty Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah most prices changed, i think i'll have to upload all files again :)

Ashty, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  18. Heritage

Heritage Guest

Best Answers:
    Feds Bust 18 For Running Allegedly Illegal Online Drug Network

AUGUST 6, 2007 | Eighteen people, including three physicians and two pharmacists, were indicted on racketeering and related charges for allegedly running an illegal online drug distribution network.

The business, named Affpower, generated more than $126 million in gross revenue from the illegal sale of prescription pharmaceuticals, according to a release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of California. The 313-count indictment, which was returned by a federal grand jury in San Diego on July 27 and unsealed Thursday, charged that the 18 ran their operation in the United States and abroad.

"The fraudulent and illegal sale of prescription drugs over the Internet poses a serious threat to the health of Americans who turn to the Internet in their need for pharmaceuticals," said Assistant Attorney General Alice S. Fisher of the Criminal Division, in a written statement. Fortunately, U.S. law enforcement agencies cooperated to target Affpower's online operations and the ill-gotten gains they tried to hide."

According to the indictment, the Affpower enterprise sold controlled and non-controlled prescription drugs through many different Web sites to customers who lacked prescriptions for the drugs. Affpower allegedly paid licensed doctors from different states and Puerto Rico to "haphazardly review" answers to health questionnaires done over the Internet, and issue prescriptions on the basis of those answers. The indictment also alleges that Affpower doctors conducted no physical or mental examinations before issuing prescriptions, had no contact with customers, and had no physician-patient relationship with any customer. In some cases, prosecutors alleged that Affpower doctors issued prescriptions for medications even when a customer's answers to the health questionnaire suggested that the ordered drug could pose a danger to their health.

Heritage, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  19. V_RocKs

V_RocKs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Have you read the info on the website in your sig?

Last time I checked the IRS busted people for this...

V_RocKs, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  20. Heritage

Heritage Guest

Best Answers:
    The IRS busts people who do not pay their US taxes, 99% of our clients are not in the US. Furthermore, we state very clearly on our web site that US citizens by law must declare any foreign owned bank account.

The point is they are now indicting AFFILIATES of online pharmacies as almost none do it according to the law which is a in person visit by a medical doctor -- online forms are ILLEGAL.

Ask Chris Smith who got 30 years in a federal prision for running an illegal online pharmacy.

Heritage, Sep 14, 2007 IP