1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Pharmacy pays 60% of the profit

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by compar, Dec 28, 2004.

1. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I do believe if you an such a site, the only way you are going to compete is to use spam like all the other pharm sites.
    90% of my spam is for a pharm site.
    Even if not spam, why would I go to a pharm site?
    Pharm sites have a bad rep as phishing types (steal your identity, money, etc).

Besides, just about every town and city in the US has a corner Walgreen's!
    LOL

iowadawg, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  2. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with you.
    I first hate spam.
    I use SEO for my web store and I have dayli sales...

sunchy, Feb 8, 2006 IP
    compar likes this.
  3. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Paul,

If your banking information is what disturbs you then just log into your admin account and remove the banking information.

I don't know if it is because people like you are abandoning the business, but I'm having the best week of sales this week I have ever had.

compar, Feb 9, 2006 IP
  4. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Bob, I would presume as the owner of a number of pharmacy sites you would know this already, but by your quote above, apparently you do not: There is no provision inside backoffice for removing your bank account information - it is "required information" if you elect a wire transfer process. If you opt for a check, then your social is "required." Bottom line, I want the account removed, as there is no way to remove personal, and sensitive, information from RX Payouts' back office.

On your second point: Your sales are brisk, and you are happy. I got you. I never doubted that this was a money making machine. It is also apparent to me that this is solely what matters to you.

As I've said from the start: this was a personal decision, based on me facing my own questions. My conscience can't accept that a kid may kill him or herself because he or she took a high-risk antidepressant from an online pharmacy, absent direct physician care. Which kid's life doesn't matter? Your kid? Mine? How about someone whose depression is such that while they can write a cogent questionnaire, they are at risk for the dangerous side effects of these drugs - if I sell it to them, am I not at least morally culpable?

When I earlier contacted you with some concerns about some research on the industry, you named the report "tradition alarmist rhetoric." I include the report here:

Rogue Online Pharmacies

- Is it still "alarmist rhetoric" when California, Florida, and New York are now taking action, not just threatening action, to shut sites such as these down? Others can decide if this is "tradition alarmist rhetoric."

When the AMA and other organizations directly, clearly and exhaustively state, "Don't Do This," I at least will take a good look.

I've quoted several sources above in this thread, in their words, not mine, as to why this practice is a bad one.

Others:

FDA: "...Patients should not buy drugs from web sites that: offer to prescribe a prescription drug without a physical exam; do not offer the opportunity to ask questions of a registered pharmacist..."

FDA, Pt 2
    "...In general, to be valid, a prescription must ...be based on a legitimate doctor–patient relationship. But some Web sites dispense drugs after customers simply fill out an online questionnaire or engage in some other similar cyber "consultation."

OK. I earlier deleted the below message, as I did not want to fan the flames further. But I believe it necessary. If anyone has concerns, please pm me re: below.

I received an a-mail from a member of the pharmacy affiliates e-mail distribution list, who shares my concerns about this network and his website; he asked me to keep him posted when and if RX Payouts responds to my request for cancellation of my account. In the past, I have not had luck with hearing from the affiliate relations contact person from RX Payouts on queries I have asked him. I wish to have my file removed, for reasons I've stated; among them, my bank information is included with my account and rx payouts does not have SSL on the host, at least as indicated by whois.

A Whois search on www.rxpayouts.com reveals this domain has a private account. However, the IP address is 69.46.99.152, and there are 34 domains which share the same IP address, among them, www.24-7prescriptions.com, www.24hpills.com, and www.24sevenmeds.com, all of which are registered under the same registrant, George McKennitt, whose e-mail is publically available.

[

northpointaiki, Feb 9, 2006 IP
  5. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    And I also :D

sunchy, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  6. papercow

papercow Peon

Best Answers:
    I've just joined this program. I just started seriously looking into affiliate programs and making money on the web. I do have one question regarding creating coupons. Which coupon code am I suppose to give out? The one I created, or the one the system automatically generated?

thanks for any help.

papercow, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  7. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can give and your and system generated.
    Check my website and you see that ;)

sunchy, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  8. papercow

papercow Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply. This helps a lot. I'm offering some coupons to jumpstart my store hoping this will help.

papercow, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  9. papercow

papercow Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Bob,
    I joined the program on your affiliate site. I was wondering if you would link to my site at med-eze.com :) I have another question. I've downloaded a few templates, mostly the xml templates. But ordering doesn't seem to work on them. However, it does work on the javascript templates? Any ideas what the problem might be?

thanks,

10. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    You have to use your own ssl certificate with the xml templates.

flawebworks, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  11. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll be happy to put up a link to your site. What anchor text do you want me to use?

compar, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  12. eWESTPost

eWESTPost Peon

Best Answers:
    Bob,
    Have you linked my site already?
    If not please do & use anchor text in my sig :)

Thanks & Regards.

eWESTPost, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  13. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    compar, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  14. eWESTPost

eWESTPost Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice work Bob - Thanks a lot :)

eWESTPost, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  15. papercow

papercow Peon

Best Answers:
    Please use this anchor text... Med-Eze online pharmacy.

thanks Bob.

16. papercow

papercow Peon

Best Answers:
    Flawebworks, thanks for the info about SSL. I'll probably start another store and try the XML templates again.

17. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    We should take these link requests off line. Anyone else please PM me or use the affiliate mailing list. However your link is up Papercow.

compar, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  18. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    This days I have the best days ever ;)
    Do you same with you guys?

sunchy, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  19. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a single sale yet, but ofcouse mine hasn't been up for long.

blinxdk, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  20. papercow

papercow Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the link Bob.
    Do you guys have any suggestions on promoting the shop?
    Can we use this thread to share ideas on what works and what doesn't?
    thanks,

papercow, Feb 14, 2006 IP