1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online or offline marketing...???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by karthick9, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Stoney100

Stoney100 Peon

Best Answers:
    For offline marketing, you can use flyers, direct mailing, yellow pages, seminars, adverts in magazines, showcasing your designs at conferences.

Stoney100, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  2. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Agreeable reply... Agree with you

karthick9, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  3. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    fine reply... useful too...!!!

karthick9, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  4. warga

warga Peon

Best Answers:
    doing offline and online marketing is the best way, if you know SEO, SEM it will boost your business

warga, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  5. lardher

lardher Banned

Best Answers:
    i have recommendation if you want build a website, not blog

what that???

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose.

Why???
    They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.
    You can register here or look at may signature!!!

lardher, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  6. sushil1

sushil1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are better but you can define your purpose depend on your skill and interest.

sushil1, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  7. KevilHall

KevilHall Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally agree. Offline and online combined is almost an unstoppable force. Why limit yourself to just 1 of them? You'd be silly not to tap into every single source of profitable customers you can.

KevilHall, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  8. jackPeterson

jackPeterson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Depend your self, you select off line or online marketing, but my point of view you should start marketing you has researched target market, i am talking about business market research. first you should research then start online and off line marketing....

jackPeterson, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  9. bunkerxsales

bunkerxsales Peon

Best Answers:
    You should do online marketing. It reaches a much much larger audience. Everyone uses the internet today- it's where all business is moving.

bunkerxsales, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  10. JW1981

JW1981 Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally find offline marketing works better for me. It's a different sort of work. I like to use a mobilesite I build for them as a lead in to other web services. Another lead in method I use for lawyers, chiropractors, etc., is checking out getlisted.org and finding if they've claimed their Goog Places page. Many haven't. I then explain to them the benefits for their business in having one. I usually do all of this through an email first and then follow up the next day with a phone call. I find this works best. It gives me an easy way to talk to clients. Once I have them on one of these services upselling an autoresponder for them to keep in contact with their customer base is fairly easy. Getting confidence in this helped me to start doing business seminars where I cover how the internet can help offline businesses. Charging $200 to $500 a head is fairly easy. During the seminar I just give them solid information to help them. The goal is information overload which gets them to ask me my favorite question from them, "How much?"

JW1981, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  11. blackfinreality

blackfinreality Peon

Best Answers:
    i believe def online marketing, you can reach more people and get more "bang for buck"

blackfinreality, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  12. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously online marketing is the easiest and free way to promote or market the things. By doing search engine optimization we can get our website in the google and of course we'll be getting lots of visitors from the google search engines for the terms/keywords which we have targeted and ranked high.

josefaryan, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  13. MelanieT

MelanieT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It might be good to incorporate both offline and online strategies for this. Use offline methods such as business cards and other printed media in order to point the direction to your website and to samples of your work. The online strategy would pretty much do the same thing, but instead it will be reinforced by the offline strategy.

MelanieT, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  14. andrewclives

andrewclives Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many different between both of them and also each has it's own rules and regulations.Online marketing are done as to sending an email,messages,etc.The Offline marketing is done as advertisement on newspapers,magazine,sales person,etc.The niche marketing is a good as well as cost effective way.I agree with you that we can get the projects from across the globe with the help of online marketing.

andrewclives, May 3, 2012 IP
  15. Alexenderbill

Alexenderbill Peon

Best Answers:
    In this world and tin these days where we are growing up the on line trade and business is more comfortable. this provides a lot of facilities like we not have to go some where just on the computer and order that what we want it is all that what we have to do sell and buy something push the on line services or save your money from brokers and no wast6age in the taxes.

Alexenderbill, May 3, 2012 IP
  16. Sophia Myles

Sophia Myles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think online marketing is better for a web design service. Anyway, people who are looking forward to set up a site (or re-design their sites) usually spend more time online.

Sophia Myles, May 3, 2012 IP
  17. 75INZ

75INZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found offline to be much more powerful. You can develop proper relationships with people offline.

75INZ, May 3, 2012 IP
  18. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    remarkable reply... Thanks for you thread....

karthick9, May 4, 2012 IP
  19. Alexenderbill

Alexenderbill Peon

Best Answers:
    In this world and tin these days where we are growing up the on line trade and business is more comfortable. this provides a lot of facilities like we not have to go some where just on the computer and order that what we want it is all that what we have to do sell and buy something push the on line services or save your money from brokers and no wast6age in the taxes.

Alexenderbill, May 4, 2012 IP
  20. salman300

salman300 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think both are effective marketing strategies . but you must chose your marketing strategies by according to your product and your customer nature.

salman300, May 4, 2012 IP