1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Marketing Rules

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by designmakri, Jun 12, 2014.

Check bizwyse.com. This is Tampa based hosting company. I am watching this company very closely. They are following an interested marketing strategies in online.
    They started a blog section and listed the most successful hosting companies with nice infographics.
    Infographics is common in these days and many companies using these styles.

So spending tones of time and generate some interesting contents for your products. That will definitely brings you more traffic that just few buying spamy traffics.

How many of you are using infographics for promoting your product. Please share you infographics links here so People get an Idea about it.

Thank you.

designmakri, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  2. Nicolas1s6

Nicolas1s6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't use infrographic yet, but if you want to see beautiful an very good info graphic, you can go thre: http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/32700/The-10-Best-Marketing-Infographics-of-2012-So-Far.aspx

:)
    have a nice day

Nicolas1s6, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  3. designmakri

designmakri Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, great information. the 7th one is super

designmakri, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  4. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do enjoy infographics and still believe there is uncharted territory there to be conquered. When done right they are really compelling and useful, even if they won't bring so much value to SEO as backlinks and other methods.

This company tho, Bizwyse.com, I wouldn't really trust or use. There was a recent discussion in the WHT forums (I can share a link if needed) with some background stories about the shady practices of the owner of Bizwyse. Seems they are the former LambHost, a hosting company which were most known for disappearing suddenly on their clients and going into the dark when they still had unpaid bills to their datacenter. A lot of paying clients were left without their website project and after some time surprise-surprise the owner comes back with a new company, Bizwyse, ready to gain the trust of other unsuspecting folks and most probably scamming them out of their money again. Thanks, but no thanks ;)

Rado_ch, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  5. designmakri

designmakri Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I heard that. they are having an identity crisis over there. But your website looks awesome!!

designmakri, Jun 13, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  6. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the compliment. Although we really like it visually, it has some serious coding flaws so we are in the process of a complete redesign. After a couple of months, maybe, it would be even more glamorous :D

Rado_ch, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  7. Jake Rigdon

Jake Rigdon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It seems like the web is awash in infographics these days. Maybe try your hand at a few different types of content and see what clicks.

Jake Rigdon, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  8. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, infographic's booming these days... I'm sure next level will be something like "animated infographics"

Karuna17, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  9. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    Less likely to be the "next level" when they already exist :)
    http://infographicworld.com/20-inspiring-animated-infographics/

Putting informational statistics in a video is something many are doing for some time now and with the rise of kinetic typography I can see such videos becoming more and more essential in advertising campaigns. ;)

Rado_ch, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  10. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    We use infographic marketing all the time. I'm glad that this form of media has advanced the way it has, and we can packed a lot of useful info on the designs created for us to send out to massive groups of people.

BoostSoftware, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  11. Jake Rigdon

Jake Rigdon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't get me wrong infographics can be great and there are a lot of good ones, but its seems I've seen a TON of them lately. Also, designers are being told to cram as much information as possible into some of these things. It can be stimulation overload after 2 or 3 infographics in the same day.

Jake Rigdon, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Having been a sales/marketing executive for a looong time, I find this discussion about infographics quite amusing. One of the pioneers of infographics was the U.S. national newspaper, USA Today, in which they always put an infographic on their front page. They started doing this sometime in the 1990's, so this medium has been around for at least 20 years. While the form/style of an infographic is important, of course, it is the actual data/information that really matters. An infographic about a topic that I am not interested in or that uses well-known or sketchy data will be as uninteresting to me as a text paragraph of useless information, no matter how pretty it looks.

Putting up an infographic for the sake of having an infographic is silly and a waste of time. On the other hand, if you have some compelling new data or information and it is conducive to an infographic format and you have the skills to create a compelling one, by all means do so. Otherwise, spend your time on something that will enhance your business' value to your customers. A pig with lipstick is still a pig.

jrbiz, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  13. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Making infographics is one thing, getting people to see them is another.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  14. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good point.

David Tile, Jun 16, 2014 IP