1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Online Employment sites,tips,Advice & more (Alexa Rank #10664 and all unique content blog for sale)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Asaduzzaman shuvonill, Apr 3, 2015.

I am a web application developer and working for eCommerce solutions. Now I determine to sale ready website in digitalpoint.

Check out my work history and feed back : www.fiverr.com/shuvonill

Google adsense active!
    1782 visitors since 03-04-2015 08:11 pm UTC

People can find online earning tips in great freelancer. The key word like Freelance Definition. We are talking about freelancer,freelance jobs,freelancers,freelance job,freelance definition and much more. People can send request for new post by topic in greatfreelancer. Greatfreelancer help people to grow up in freelancing career. Anyone can earn money even a 13 years old boy/girls if they follow our instraction. You can find here top and trusted earning site information.

People can make money if they have skill. So, you also can learn web application development and much more topic for free in greatfreelancer.

Asaduzzaman shuvonill, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  2. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    So is this mainly about the domain name that you believe to be er... great?

What about the script used and the affiliate agreement if any for the site, which is as important?

I am in the market for a good Job site for a client (using my client's own domain) so need to know the above.

Please PM me with details.

Thanks

mytechiestuff, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  3. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can you come up with a proper Amazon Affiliate system that is applicable for all countries on beauty products? if yes.. we can discuss a project

sumdor, May 22, 2015 IP