1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online designer products

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by sofy60, Mar 23, 2005.

Online designer products

Im interested in finding out if any of you use web designers that are online like a site builder type product. Or wether you use software like frontpage or dreamweaver.
    What percentage of the public do you feel would need an easy online designer?

sofy60, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  2. branduin

branduin Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally use Dreamweaver to create my sites. I started out just using Notepad since I didn't have enough money for Dreamweaver when I was first learning though.

I am not quite sure of what you are asking about "what percentage of the public"... If someone is not a designer or web developer then they would definately need something very user friendly if they were going to attempt a website. If would really depend on their current knowledge and how complex of a site they wanted build.

Branduin

branduin, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  3. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sofy,

I used a free script to make this FREE HTML Editor basically for my Ebay Auction Template customers - I'd love to be able to offer them a better solution, but for now FREE is the ticket ;)

In my development(more like trial and error install) of the FREE HTML Editor I came across several provider for online HTML editor solutions. There is definately a market for it, and I think there is a even market for a niche editor for ebay templates - niche in this case means miserably small :(

Are you researching this as a solution provider...?

Epica, Mar 24, 2005 IP