1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Online Cron Services: $27/year includes Site Monitoring

Discussion in 'Services' started by gacba, Jan 20, 2010.

Cronless is an Online Cron Service that allows you to run cron jobs remotely if you hosting provider doesn't offer them (such as what happens in free hosting accounts).

If you need PHP cron jobs to run periodically and/or have your site monitored as well, Cronless is the service for you.

We offer 8 ways to get notified that no one else does (Twitter, IM, SMS, and Email). We offer site monitoring for Pro accounts @ $27/year. And unlimited job creation.

Take the cron job tour. See why Cronless has 3000 happy users. Check out our features and compare: cron job pricing

gacba, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  2. xordslord

xordslord Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am so new about this, what is the benefir of cronjobs anyway? and what will you do to my site.will you login to my cpanel and do something about it? I am sorry I am zero about this, I am just seeking a way to make my site upload faster, and can handle massive traffic that could make my web jam, and what about personal blog, will cron jobs benefit my blog performance?

xordslord, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  3. gacba

gacba Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great question.

Cron jobs are useful to help you run tasks on schedule. Sometimes they are included in your web hosting, but if you have a free web host or a shared web host, sometimes you don't have access to them.

An online cron job service allows you to run PHP cron jobs (like a database back up on your blog or website) by giving them service your web page (e.g. http://mysite.com/db_backup.php) and setting a frequency of execution (e.g. daily).

Cron jobs have nothing to do with your blog's performance, though. They are all about running tasks on a set schedule.

If you have a need for free cron jobs, please check out my service. For blog performance, if you're on WordPress, there are performance caching plugins you can use. Otherwise, try Googling "blog performance" and see what comes up.

gacba, Feb 1, 2010 IP