1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online cosmetics store

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sindokht, Oct 13, 2021.

If you can earn and work in Iran and make a profit, you should work in the field of cosmetics. Selling cosmetics and online stores are very profitable from selling products. For example, I know the sites of Digikala, mootanroo, and sindokht, which were able to achieve high sales in a short period of time. Of course, you have to have a lot of capital to get started. But you can make a profit both on Instagram and on the site.

sindokht, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am not knowledgeable, at all, about the cosmetics market. However, I am a bit surprised to hear that cosmetics are a potentially big business in Iran. Aren't women covered head-to-foot in clothes when they go outside the home? Are cosmetics only used in the home? Or is my impression of the market incorrect?

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2021 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I watched Rick Steve's trip to Iran and was surprised how current everything over there is. Even though most women had their heads covered most of them wore nice, expensive clothes, shoes, watches, shades. I didn't see bright lipstick colors, but I could tell that most of them had Mascara on. @jrbiz you're thinking about the conservative branch of their religion.

qwikad.com, Oct 14, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Iran holds many surprises. Did you know that Iran has over 100,000 Jews living there? In fact Teheran has a big Jewish synagogue. Jews are even allowed to hold office though not cabinet positions, nor are they allowed to serve in the military. Otherwise Iran's Jews are treated fairly and Iranians do not discriminate against them.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 14, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.