1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Online Beauty Store - Your #1 Source for Beauty Products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iWEBMAN, Apr 21, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?

This is Amazon Affiliated store. I am earning
    from this store but I have no extra time to boost up this site.

How is it monetized?

This is Amazon affiliated store. An affiliate commission is earned when a product sell from this site.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    We are also SEO professionals ! There are many social networks:

1) Pinterest (a separate board by the name "beauty products" where more then 700 pins has been posted for this website.

2) Diigo

3) Delicious

4) Facebook (A page is dedicated to this website and running successful with many likes). Visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautyvariationcom/508128892631476

5) FriendFeed
    6) Google+ ( A dedicated page is already there). Visit https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107105656381975932538/dashboard/overview

7) Instapaper
    8) Kippt
    9) LinkedIn
    10) LiveJournal
    11) Plurk
    12) StumbleUpon
    13) Tumblr
    14) Twitter
    15) XING

Two video clips are made for promotion of this website and uploaded to YouTube, Facebook (
    ), Google plus and many more social networks.

I have some very valuable plugins like Nextscript with licensed version which is already installed on this website and I will give u all things with purchased of this website. Visit https://www.pinterest.com/azeemuddin37819/beauty-products/ for Pinterest board of beautyvariation.com

How much time does this site take to run?

Feb. 07, 2014

What challenges are there with running this site?

Beauty is a booming billion-dollar industry. It's one of the fastest growing industries on the planet with widespread consumer use and a massive marketing presence. Did u know women spend over $426 billion a year on beauty products? That's why the beauty market is highly addictive and appeals to everyone. It’s practically a guarantee to be a success for any Amazon affiliate because the demand is HUGE and now is the perfect time to get started. Affiliates have been making a fortune helping Amazon sell more beauty products and cosmetics and now you can work with the largest beauty store in the world, adding commission checks to your revenue stream each month.

iWEBMAN, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  2. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im very interested could you tell me about how much you make

tunescool, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  3. iWEBMAN

iWEBMAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am making it not more then $150 per year and it is from Amazon associate program ! This site is popular in social media as u know I have more then 4200 twitter followers. U just mention your Amazon associate id once in word press control panel menu instead of mine and start earning.

iWEBMAN, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  4. iWEBMAN

iWEBMAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still waiting for your response ? Please tell me r u still interested to buy this website ?

iWEBMAN, Apr 26, 2017 IP