1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Atricle Puplication - SEO Benefits

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by crichey, Apr 21, 2006.

I would like to open up a discussion about using online article publication as a way of boosting your sites traffic and search engine rankings.

I published an article using ezinearticles.com a couple weeks ago to test the quality of the service.

They claim your article will be well distributed and that you could potentailly gain numerous quality links.
    When I used a backlink checker the article is currently on 3 websites, and the links are coming from pages with a PR of 0 or 1.
    Plus using my Urchin reports I am able to see that the article has not generated much traffic either.

Has anyone had better success with an article publication service?
    It would be great to hear your story.

crichey, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  2. debare

debare Peon

Best Answers:
    debare, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  3. jmaresca2006

jmaresca2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    the reason for the low pr on the pages you have submitted to is because when you submit to article websites you are adding content to their pages. these new pages start out with a pr of 0. your article needs to be on that article site for a while to gain higher pr. check out this article on writting articles to build traffic >http://www.marescawebdevelopment.com/writing%20article/ways_to_increase_traffic_by_writing_articles.php

jmaresca2006, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  4. crichey

crichey Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your info.
    I will try distributing some articles using the sites listed in the forum you linked to debare.
    Does anyone else have any experience with what article distribution sites seem most effective?

crichey, Apr 21, 2006 IP