1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Youtube channel for 2 languages, or separate channels?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Andrii Ozemko, Apr 7, 2020.

Hello Guys.

A question about Youtube. I have a channel, published some videos. Now I want to publish videos on a different language. So, I can see two options.
    1. I can use the same youtube channel but create a separate playlist for a new language.
    2. I can create a different Youtube channel.
    I can not decide which approach is better. It looks like the second one, but I am not sure. Could you please share your experience regarding this point?

Thanks a lot!
    SEMrush

Andrii Ozemko, Apr 7, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. justinmidlet

justinmidlet Member

Best Answers:
    Just use one channel use in it the most language that will bring more 1 tier views
    It's mostly English
    Add then perfect text translation to the videos

In my opinion I'm sure that will be better for you in the short-term and the long-term (YouTube SEO etc..)

justinmidlet, Apr 7, 2020 IP
    Andrii Ozemko likes this.
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to work with 2 languages then definetely create 2 channels do t make the mistake to put 2 languages in 1 single channel .You will confuse search engines and people also .search engines likes clarity and to be specialized in 1 niche .aAlso for people ,imagine i cone to your channel and i see a video i like then i go to the next and i see a video in french where i dont know the language .I would say what the fuck and i woyld leave

Spartan14, Apr 8, 2020 IP
    Andrii Ozemko likes this.
  4. Andrii Ozemko

Andrii Ozemko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, guys. I appreciate your answers. For now, I decided to stay with 2 channels for 2 languages.

Andrii Ozemko, Apr 9, 2020 IP