1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Way Link Build Service In PR4 to PR9 Sites Via Engela's Method

Discussion in 'Services' started by emsplanet, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebans

sebans Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would like to buy package 5 pm me details, please

sebans, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  2. TourIrl

TourIrl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    UPDATE - Roy has contacted me and assured me the work is underway - I will give a full and honest review when he has comlpeted the work - this way everyone will know the level of service provided.

TourIrl, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  3. Morphineadaicted

Morphineadaicted Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    he is big scammer and he also scammed many members in DP and why i dont know why this fellow is enjoy with others money i dont know why "Natural-seo-com" calls him as manager for that company in which scammers work, i think scammer opened another account....
    moderators please take care of him.. and last one more point you have insulted "jalpari" who is senior member in DP and you call your self has manager who dont know how to talk with clients..
    AND HE IS MAKING FUN on DP members "hehehehe" and why you tell that we are doing like kid, i will tell one thing there is know limit to scam ,,i think there is no rule that senior members with good itrader and joined earlier cant do scams

and if you do your work correctly we will help you to develop and if you dont work and scan has then we will destory you and we are not wasting our time because we are warning about scammer ,think from our side if your scammed you dont post in scammers thread ..

Morphineadaicted, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  4. Lalucochin

Lalucochin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Roy, Thanks for the prompt response. You should have made things clear before the changes took place. I am not against emsplanet and I am no way connected to anyone on DP. I'm also on DP for quite sometime and have good itrader. The thing is that you are having many accounts and you post the replies from different accounts. I don't think that it is allowed that you keep making new accounts.

Lalucochin

Lalucochin, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  5. Matkirk

Matkirk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment sent yesterday - please just confirm you recieved the payment?

Thanks

Matkirk, Jun 17, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.